Help with firefox black screen

So after not being able to get into the game with myvmkpal( as it only works once in a while, constant dc loops and have tried every suggestion that i have gotten.. About a year ago i deleted firefox so i figured i would try reinstalling it and seeing if i could get onto the game that way.. I have tried downloading the versions in vmk_simba's firefox fix post and am still getting the black screen. I tried the boolean fix too and that doesnt work either.. Help/Suggestions would be appreciated.. If i remember correctly i used firefox before and the boolean fix worked so am not sure why it not working.PLEASE HELP.

So I figured out a fix for the black screen but now im stuck at the''loading funiture data'' screen and then it goes thru a dc loop..

Filter

push did 9/11
Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling java/shockwave? I used to have the furniture loading data dc loop and that fixed it.

Shadowofumbreon

You could try download.myvmk.com/MyVMK.exe it's from the mac client it works fine under windows it might help get you in the game I never had a problem with it under Linux

Last edited: