Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicki Lowe

Hi guys!

So my name is Vicki... well of course it is since it's my username and I have been part of MyVMK since Sunday night/Monday morning. I originally joined VMK back within the first month it was opened (too late to get the Day 1 badge) and spent my online life in middle school on there! Of course shortly before they announced they closed, I decided to take a hiatus and didn't find out about it until I decided I wanted to rejoin VMK. I came upon here after googling VMK for nostalgic reasons and this site came up as the second result. Seeing VMK was reborn I couldn't help but sign up! If you saw me on "original" VMK, I was BlueJedigirl but now if you see me floating in MyVMK, I'm V-Starr.

Oh, and item lists! I have missed out on so much already I would love to find all of the items, rooms, magic pins, etc. that I missed so I can do some hardcore questing and get back to where I was on "old" VMK. X3

Welcome back! My name is Prim in-game. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Always willing answer questions truthfully and honestly :)

Vicki Lowe

Welcome back! My name is Prim in-game. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! Always willing answer questions truthfully and honestly :)
Thanks! I'm really excited seeing VMK back up so to say.... but I'm not excited on all of the hardcore questing I need to do seeing that I missed out on two years of things and everything has gone into "retirement"/taken out of the shops. XD XD XD

Last edited:
I saw you yesterday night hi :wave: Welcome back :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.