Hidden Mickey on Black Cauldron pins

For the black cauldron trade pins, I noticed there's a hidden mickey on them! I don't believe i've seen these on any other GA created pin. Honestly I love hidden mickeys, I have a few of them at home and would like to collect more. It would be really nice if there was more hidden mickeys in the future :) :rose:

From what I heard, they were cast member exclusive and you had to trade for them (well now you can buy them in pouches in some merch shops). To avoid over loaded hidden mickey pins, maybe it should stay a staff thing on here. Example would be the pin trading events of course, and maybe hide and seek pins :)

(forgive me if there are other hidden mickey pins released from GA, hence the name hidden mickey)

riddleguy

For the black cauldron trade pins, I noticed there's a hidden mickey on them! I don't believe i've seen these on any other GA created pin. Honestly I love hidden mickeys, I have a few of them at home and would like to collect more. It would be really nice if there was more hidden mickeys in the future :) :rose:

From what I heard, they were cast member exclusive and you had to trade for them (well now you can buy them in pouches in some merch shops). To avoid over loaded hidden mickey pins, maybe it should stay a staff thing on here. Example would be the pin trading events of course, and maybe hide and seek pins :)

(forgive me if there are other hidden mickey pins released from GA, hence the name hidden mickey)
I would also love to see the hidden mickey quests from original myvmk that starts at vmk central put in game as perm/annual quests,