Host Event Info - April 2015

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Advice for entering HOST events -
*Try to get there as early as possible! Some events take more time than others, and as fast as we'd like them to move, we can't guarantee everyone will get to play.
*One of the most important things! Read the rules! You can find them here, on the calendar and in the room's 'i'. If you don't know how to play, as soon as you enter the room, read the 'i'! If you sit and don't know how to play because you didn't read, it just slows everyone down. Don't be afraid to ASK questions before we begin!
*Remember - these are games, NOT giveaways! We want everyone to have FUN when they play and we put lots of time into planning our events! Even if you don't make it in, we usually always have something for everyone in the end!
*When entering a room, pay attention to where you click! There are exits right by the door, so don't be in a rush to hop on a line when the room hasn't loaded yet. You might just exit instead!
*If the room has not loaded right away, do NOT get in line. Wait for the room to load, then hop on the track to get in line. This way, no one holds up the line and you can see the room properly! If the room still doesn't load after you've given it a chance, communicate with the HOST. We will be glad to reload you!
*You don't have to worry about remembering to say 'Hi' anymore! We've got you covered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water Torture Escape

Rules:
Your and your teammate must perform your very own death defying act, by unlocking the locks and making your way out of the water chamber and back to safety! How will you achieve such a task you ask?! Easy!
1. Team up! 2 players per team. When I say, PICK THOSE LOCKS!, both players make their way to the first set of generators. Spin to match each other! (any number, you choose! work together!)
2. Once you match, move to the next set and do the same! (they do NOT have to match the first set! any numbers!)
3. Once you have 2 matching sets, its a race to the top! One at a time, make your way through the water chamber! (there will be a slight delay while teleporting, be patient!)
4. Once you exit the chamber, you must return to the seats you started in!
5. First team sitting on their teams chairs, with 2 sets of matching numbers, WINS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apprentice Training

Rules:

Are you ready for the show tonight?!? NO?!? Well then, we better practice!
1. 6 players enter and team up! Work together!
2. When I say HOCUS POCUS!, you and your team mate will start by racing through the teleporters. (there will be a slight delay while teleporting, be patient!)
3. Once through, light your firewalls! (double click)
4. Next, light the poster! (double click)
5. Last act! Move on to the bunny in the hat - double click to make him pop out!
6. You did it! Sit on your teams colored top hats! First team with all items lit, and sitting in their correct colored chairs, WINS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, a bit late on this, but yes, the room is enterable (is that a word?) for an hour, but anyone in queue afterwards will be able to enter and start the queue.

There have been some issues with quests...

If your quest suddenly expires, send a call for help and let me know, and i'll bring you back to the room to restart it.

If a task doesn't work (and you're sure it's the right answer), quit the quest, send a call for help and let me know, and i'll bring you back to the room to restart it.

Apologies for the 'prestidigitoRium/prestidigitoNium issue last week- two different websites were different with the spelling of that word, guess I picked the wrong one! :facepalm:

This week's quest will alternate with last weeks (pending a change to that particular question) the rest of this month. If a 5th day is needed, I can always add it in at the end of the month.

See ya tomorrow!

Takket

Well, I'm a happy camper today. On the newsletter they asked what old VMK item you most wanted rereleased. I said Grand Floridian because it was my favorite pin (my wife and I had our wedding luncheon there and we've stayed a few times). Well, there it was in pin trading event today, and I got it :) So thank you Hosts!!!

HauntedMansionResidant

The Bellhop off the I-5
Advice for entering HOST events -
*Try to get there as early as possible! Some events take more time than others, and as fast as we'd like them to move, we can't guarantee everyone will get to play.
*One of the most important things! Read the rules! You can find them here, on the calendar and in the room's 'i'. If you don't know how to play, as soon as you enter the room, read the 'i'! If you sit and don't know how to play because you didn't read, it just slows everyone down. Don't be afraid to ASK questions before we begin!
*Remember - these are games, NOT giveaways! We want everyone to have FUN when they play and we put lots of time into planning our events! Even if you don't make it in, we usually always have something for everyone in the end!
*When entering a room, pay attention to where you click! There are exits right by the door, so don't be in a rush to hop on a line when the room hasn't loaded yet. You might just exit instead!
*If the room has not loaded right away, do NOT get in line. Wait for the room to load, then hop on the track to get in line. This way, no one holds up the line and you can see the room properly! If the room still doesn't load after you've given it a chance, communicate with the HOST. We will be glad to reload you!
*You don't have to worry about remembering to say 'Hi' anymore! We've got you covered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water Torture Escape

Rules:
Your and your teammate must perform your very own death defying act, by unlocking the locks and making your way out of the water chamber and back to safety! How will you achieve such a task you ask?! Easy!
1. Team up! 2 players per team. When I say, PICK THOSE LOCKS!, both players make their way to the first set of generators. Spin to match each other! (any number, you choose! work together!)
2. Once you match, move to the next set and do the same! (they do NOT have to match the first set! any numbers!)
3. Once you have 2 matching sets, its a race to the top! One at a time, make your way through the water chamber! (there will be a slight delay while teleporting, be patient!)
4. Once you exit the chamber, you must return to the seats you started in!
5. First team sitting on their teams chairs, with 2 sets of matching numbers, WINS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apprentice Training

Rules:

Are you ready for the show tonight?!? NO?!? Well then, we better practice!
1. 6 players enter and team up! Work together!
2. When I say HOCUS POCUS!, you and your team mate will start by racing through the teleporters. (there will be a slight delay while teleporting, be patient!)
3. Once through, light your firewalls! (double click)
4. Next, light the poster! (double click)
5. Last act! Move on to the bunny in the hat - double click to make him pop out!
6. You did it! Sit on your teams colored top hats! First team with all items lit, and sitting in their correct colored chairs, WINS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey, i love all your games! but mabey the name "water tourcher escape" miiight not be the best. I just dont want to trigger anybody!