HOST_Duchess's Events Feedback

Actually, those aren't furniture items- It's actual staff members dressing up in different outfits over and over again to create a crowd! It took a really long time, and mannequins would've been awesome! As @VMK_Schweetz said in your thread, it's a neat idea! :)
Wow! (so thats why there was an Amy...) XD It still looks extremely impressive! Good job! :D

Hello!

I've created a second event for this month- "The Perfect Cast". Just a quick little game to host opposite "Dance With Powerline". As always, let me know what you think!

Warm regards,
HOST_Duchess :note: :halcyon: :paw:

Hello everyone!

I want to start out by giving a HUGE "Thank you!" to our former HOST_Absolem for graciously allowing me to host her event this month. This is my favorite event of all time, and I wanted to be able to share it with all of you. We had some lag troubles tonight, and thank you for bearing with us through the reboot. Since this really isn't my event to change, feedback for this is basic: Do you like events such as this? Would you like to see more/less challenging ride and click events? I will be doing my best to make small modifications to help reduce the lag and make gameplay smoother after seeing how it was run tonight. Thank you for joining me, and I hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,

S_Stitch

Hello everyone!

I want to start out by giving a HUGE "Thank you!" to our former HOST_Absolem for graciously allowing me to host her event this month. This is my favorite event of all time, and I wanted to be able to share it with all of you. We had some lag troubles tonight, and thank you for bearing with us through the reboot. Since this really isn't my event to change, feedback for this is basic: Do you like events such as this? Would you like to see more/less challenging ride and click events? I will be doing my best to make small modifications to help reduce the lag and make gameplay smoother after seeing how it was run tonight. Thank you for joining me, and I hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,
Hi!, I like the concept of the event a lot. But maybe you can slow it down a little bit? Thx!

Hi!, I like the concept of the event a lot. But maybe you can slow it down a little bit? Thx!
I was thinking about doing that! Thanks for your feedback!

I also crated the Alice in Wonderland Quest that was released today. Please let me know what you think about that as well!

Hello!

The first running of Tower of Terror was tonight and I hope you enjoyed it. I found that the scores weren't as high as I expected, so I lowered the winning score to 13 for future events. Thank you for checking in to the Hollywood Tower Hotel, I hope you enjoy your stay. Muahahaha :GhostHost:

Warm regards,
GHOST_Duchess :note: :halcyon: :paw:

Hey Duch, can you please pass on to Rafiki that I was in line for the event this morning and never got in the room. I got in line at 28 people in queue shortly after 9PST. If an event is going to be that slow moving, it would be nice to make it last at least an hour. Or maybe something can be done to speed this particular event up a little? I don't want to sound unappreciative or negative. Just giving honest feedback, thank you for all that you do!! Hugs.

Good evening!

Please let me know what you think about my event this month, TRON Lightcycle Power Run. Sorry for the technical difficulties last night, I hope they don't happen again. I can't wait to see you all there, and I hope you enjoy it!

Warm regards,

Hello!

My first running of Midnight Delivery Dash has just ended, with it being looped at 2 hours and 32 minutes. I am STUNNED by the turnout (thank you all)!! However, for future events, I will modify it as such: There will now be TWO (2) Players per team. One will spin the generator, the other will ride the ride and light the gems. Theoretically, this will double the speed. I will change all event times to 1 and a half hours and will NOT extend. I hope you liked this game otherwise. I wanted to make sure those who joined right at the start made it in!

Warm regards,

I had so much fun last night, Duchess! It was such a refreshing game to play, and I was so happy to see that you looped it so that everyone could get through. I am glad I got to play it while it was one person, but I totally understand that you are modifying it to two people (it actually might make it slightly easier as well!). I look forward to playing again!

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
I loved the concept of this game, but I had sooo much trouble clicking on the gems!
I don't know if it was just my computer or what was going on, but it never worked once for me!
I tried clicking to the left like I was told but nothing!

This post begins my event feedback for "A Sitch in Time"! In the future, I will be using the Tempus Simia furniture item. The flashing state will be what needs to be turned "on". Also, the issue with the pixels popping up when you double click the chair has been fixed. As usual, if you have anything you like, what you don't like, and what you'd like to see in future events comment here!

Warm regards,

Hey Duchess!

I really had a fun time with the new star wars event--the ride set up was so much better than past ride through points where you've had to hit gems or generators. I thought it was quick and fun, with a fair amount of easiness and challenges. I wouldn't change a thing!

Thanks to you and HOST_Morph for opening the room!
-Meg

Thank you for joining me tonight for X-wing Pilot Training! I hope you all had a marvelous time. As always, I'm open to feedback. Do you like these events? What don't you like about it? Let me know!

Warm regards,

You've Got a Friend in Me has just concluded for the night! Thank you for bearing with us as we tried to get everyone through the queue. I apologize for not being as talkative tonight, as I wanted everyone to have a chance to play. As always, drop a comment and let me know how you like it (or not)!

Warm regards,

I think you guys did great tonight!! For being my first Host game I've played since being gone for over a year and didn't win, I still had a blast. I thought how you handled the tiny technical issue in the beginning by finding everyone it crashed on and bringing them back in was great, I was super happy about that, haha. Thank you guys so much! :hearts::626:

@HOST_Duchess