How bad do you want this semester to end already?

How bad do you want this semester to end already?

• Total voters
This semester has been something else. I am nothing more than a living stress ball these days. They told us that student teaching would be fun. They lied... I mean I like student teaching and being in front of the classroom but I do not like all the added work that comes with it. We only have so many hours in a day :blue:.

I want this semester to end, but I know next semester will be worse, but then I graduate so thats all fun and dandy but then the student loans get you so that sucks. I'm in limbo.

I want this semester to end, but I know next semester will be worse, but then I graduate so thats all fun and dandy but then the student loans get you so that sucks. I'm in limbo.
I'm in the same boat! It's like "Yay I'm going to graduate, I'm actually doing it!" Then comes the student loans and BOOM it's like we've never left.

Romantic

i just feel you
on a scale of "I'm loving this term" to "Get me out of this right now", I'm at about a 7. I still have over a month left, and everything from now until then is a final project or a part of a project. things were going well until my professor announced a group project.