How did you find out about MyVMK/OVMK

My sister was just looking around google about VMK and discovered it on March 1st and it's been history ever since!

I was thinking about VMK so I searched it on Twitter and there were all these tweets talking about VMK being back and I almost died. I wish I knew sooner, though!

Myth

I followed OVMK looong before it even became a thing. They announced it was going to open before summer ended and I never believed it -- and then ovmk became myvmk practically (besides restarting and losing some staff members) and here we are.

mark

10 mins late to everything
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] what is vmk1 is that like a vmku that never happened

and i found out about it as ovmk was going down

when i saw it as MMK and a forum I left it because I didnt believe it XD (the design wasn't so pretty...)

My lovely friend Alec told me around Christmas time so that's when I joined. Wish I'd known sooner, though! It's funny because one of my best friends Matt and I were obsessssed with VMK and periodically looked around for a remake but somehow never found out about this.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
OVMK I never knew about until I found out about MyVMK and people were mentioning it. MyVMK I found out about it by just searching VMK because ever since it closed I'd always search it up to see if it re-opened..so sad, but than after all these years I finally found MyVMK. Weeee!

randall

i scare because i care
it was a long hectic morning at monsters inc staring kids, so i was looking forward to my break. i enter the breakroom and spot the daily newspaper, the monstropolis horn, on one of the tables. i decided to read the newspaper while enjoying my lunch and what have my eyes came across you ask? why the remake of vmk of course! as soon as my shift was done, i headed home and joined wonderful myvmk

I heard about OVMK a while ago, but it wasn't up and running yet I think and they weren't sure when it was gonna be up and running. So I sorta forgot about it and then back in February/March I was just searching VMK under google and WAMBAM found MyVMK, and I was freaking out throughout the entire joining process.

vause

Found out about OVMK through a friend, and eventually ended up working on the game/forums for a bit, and then obviously found out about MVMK from there, although I took a bit of a break before joining here, after all the drama with OVMK.