How does your online Character Compare to You in Real Life?

Like VMK or and virtual persona what makes you different? Are you the same? Do you act or present differently?
For me I'm pretty much the same It's either dark and spooky or cute and pink aesthetics which are me in real life. Think coffin purses and lolita dresses. Hair color would be the only difference.

My character has short hair while I have long hair :x

My character looks nothing like me. Lol.

In real life I have a side shave for my hair, a lip piercing, and I dress like idc what I look like.

My character on the other hand... differs by how crazy I want her outfit to be at that given moment.

My real hair is totally black, but in game i have a different color once in a while to match my outfits, plus i wear glasses in real life xD. Personality wise, I'm a bit more outgoing in the game then in real life .. lol :)

I feel I'm also a lot like my character! I constantly change my hair color with my moods (I dye my hair every so often, even funky colors) but I'm usually in shorts and a cute shirt which is what I usually put my character in too so that's another common thing!

deidy

all your gastons are belong to me
my character probably looks as close as i can get to looking like me. except i'm fatter irl rofl. but i'm definitely more outgoing ingame.

once you get to know me irl tho i'm equally as annoying, to paraphrase my beautiful wife heyg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I think my character and I are quite alike, except for the fact that I don't dress in costumes on a daily basis. Maybe I can say that I'm not that outspoken as I am in game.

very similar. love to dress in black clothes, ofc i love my skulls <3 only difference is my dyed hair has gone a bit lighter than what you see in game (redying it before disney)

Exi

I'd say I'm basically the same, although I might be cheerier on the game sometimes than irl, but thats usually because I'm simply enjoying the game whereas I might not be enjoying something in rl.

-Exi

I TRY TO DRESS BRIGHT AS CLOSE TO WHAT I LOOK LIKE IRL!!

BUT BRIGHT IS DEFINITELY CRAZIER THAN I AM IRL.... SHE'S COOLER 4 SURE