How Many Users Can You Say Something Nice About?

philitup

The Internet Champion!
LOL I know I know. I don't want to be obnoxious and seem like I have an opinion to write on EVERY thread, but I end up getting distracted for a few days. I'm working my way up though! :P Don't count me out just yet!
At least you don't spam everyone like me. Heheh

Celestina

♥ Real Life Rapunzel ♥

I don't mean to bring an old thread back up, but I'm just now seeing this...
Aww!!! You're so sweet! So blessed to have met you, darlin'! You're like the second younger brother I've never had, and I just love ya bunches! ♥

Ranch

One comment, one post.. try not to edit.. Be nice.

Jackie - A wonderful gal who is a great fireworks partner when on a mission for credits!

Shrimp - A sweet girl who is always upbeat and knows how to laugh!

Savvy.Max - If we had a CL program, he would get my one and only vote!

Horse - A true friend when you need one most.

JosieK - Is to me in MyVMK, what DizPinFriend was to me in VMK.. BFF's!

Truthy - A very kind fellow who has what it takes to build a winner!

Green - A very good friend to all, we miss you brother.

DCMotta - We all should be so lucky as to find the way we like to play VMK! Hats off to you sir!

Geggy - The grand guru of fireworks.. we all bow to your swift mouse clicks!

CruiselineFan - I would put all my credits on her in JC for the win!

AmberDaze - Huge trend setter and is a blast in WDW!

LisaWDW - A good friend who I was so jealous of in VMK! :P

Jewels - A MyVMK pro elite uber boss

Aengus - A sleeping giant.

ok my brain is tired... sorry if I missed you.. more to come! :hug:

Tohrukun

Jason - thank you for being so helpful when I come to you for trade advice. you're such a nice, inisightful person and a great friend :D

jayy - thank you for being a great friend! I always have a blast hanging out with you girl! :halcyon:

Peppermint - idk if you saw my tumblr confession, but I think you're an awesome person and I look up to you! will you be my vmk "big"? :halcyon:

ill add more as I think of them :)

Miss

Fairy- always understanding, fun to talk to, pretty gal (blue hair or not), my homie. thanks for being nice to me and asking how my mom has been doing. people take you for granted and im so glad i met you
Peppermint- one of the sweetest people i know, and one of the most understanding gals. thanks for being a perfect friend.
Fiyero- best bff there ever was, regardless of how much we talk you've always had the back of people you care about and it means the world
Allyson- i love you even though ur the derp in purp~ you'd do anything for a friend, thanks for that
Halebop- one of my best friends and sweetest person i know, i love you haley and im so glad we became friends heheh
skaternick- funniest person i know and willing to do anything to make someone laugh when they are down
Dean- dont think the community would be anything without you, thanks for being a great friend to all
neverlander- emily i love you and you probably have the best sense of humor out of everyone i know and im so glad i get to stay updated on your life ily
Kitten- I really do appreciate everything about you. Ty for not letting me have it with my rants even tho i know you want to LOL but ily amy you are beautiful and im so happy for you and your boo you deserve it!
Stormy- you have always been so sweet to me ever since ive met you, im so thankful for you
Queen.B- thank you for going out of your way to post things on my wall, you are a sweetheart and anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend
sarabeara- yo youngin if youre reading this i bet its past your bedtime, LOL jk i think you are a total sweetheart and im so lucky to have met you
JordanSmiles- hi Q T, i think you are amazing and you have a wonderful sense of humor and ty for talking to me LOL
Cat- kitty cat you are oober cute and im happy i met you bc you are a angel sent from heaven
Create- ty for always sticking up for me and giving me my flips, hehe. you are the definition of a true friend
Zachary- tell create to get on ok- but ty for giving me trading advice and being amazing
Shrimp- the day scallop becomes a user you bet its me, thanks for being wonderful and so nice to me, ily
Prescilla- im glad i met you because you make me laugh and you are a total sweetie pie and im thankful for ya
Tomlinson- thanks for making this community a better place, and your snapchats are perf
Ranch- you take a lot of heat from people sometimes but i think we are lucky to have you, stay great
Jinx- thanks for being sweet to me and a wonderful part of this community
Yurgle- you are a precious person and you have a wonderful sense of humor, glad i met you
Amberdaze- Days, you are so precious im so lucky to have found you after all these years. i look up to you in so many ways
Solar- thanks for being a great friend to me always. im so happy you're finally happy, you deserve it.
Scribbles- im so lucky to have reconnected with you over the years as well, (ps- i remember you have a perfect singing voice)
savvy.max- thanks for the trading advice you give me, and thanks for being a wonderful asset to this community
Megara- im so so so SO happy to found my monkey after all these years. youve got a friend in me missy, you are so sweet and so kind and i look up to you in so many ways. ily
Sillymcdoodlebop- you are such a strong girl and im so glad you are apart of this community : )
Oscaroni- thanks for being a sweetheart to me in game, i appreciate you : )
jafart- you are my boo and im so thankful to have met someone as sweet and funny as you
Chicknoodle- thanks for being nice to me and sticking up for me. i dont think youll realize how much i appreciate it
Kanye- yes fairy said it best, ur hot. thanks for being funny and making this game not boring
Famous- thanks for being so sweet everytime i see you
Zeppelin- oh ronnie, thanks for the wonderful phone calls and the funny stories i get to hear. thanks for being a great friend
SnowyJingleBells- you are absolutely precious and im so glad i met someone as sweet as you
phillitup- dont let anyone put you down just cause they jealous of that post count- LOL jk, but thanks for being nice to me
sweetiepiesteph- you will never understand how much you mean to me. i love you. you really are a sweetie pie
Whispered- thanks for talking to me when i was down and giving me logical and sweet advice, i really appreciate you
catnip- thanks for being sweet to me, youll never understand how much i appreciate it

supernovagirl

Amy - thank you for recreating this game for us. None of our thank you's will add up to how much you deserve from us.
Sarahbeara - you are my most genuine friend that i have, i am so lucky to be able to call you my best friend
chocolate_vanilla - i'm so happy to be able to trust you with anything i tell you and you dont understand how much i appreciate that :wuv:
dean - U ARE MY RIDE OR DIE ty for having good morals and values in life
miss - so sincere and understanding (and an amazing friend)
halebop - you are such an extremely thoughtful person. i am so lucky to call you one of my closest friends. thank you for always caring about me <3
skaternick - jnasty u are the funniest person i know
neverlander - ty for being there for me when i needed someone and lil advice <3
starryeyed - i'm so happy we're friends again and put the past behind us. thank you for not hating me :)
jordansmiles - you're so understanding and amazing at JC i cant even understand but ty for being my vmk bff of 6 yrs (ride til we die yes?)
kitten - you're so beautiful and literally deserve any ounce of happiness that you get in life
fairy - you definitely make me laugh all of the time and you're just such a nice person
peppermint - i totally respect how you stand up for what you believe in and what you think is right
littlebelle - you're an amazing builder!!
hungrybear - ty for giving out items to people! that's really nice of you
fiyero - ty for being there for me like a month ago. youre a great friend

I'm pretty new, but here is what I can basically do so far:
Jason - very kind and welcoming, willing to help when possible, contributes a lot to forum discussion
JordanSmiles - easy to talk to, fun to be around, can just be weird around her
Ranch - we don't really know each other but you make me laugh in pretty much every post you make ^.^
Donlee - was willing to help me out as a newbie by offering me some tips and really amazing trades
sunflowery - you are so nice and amazing at JC
Amy - thank you so much for bringing back my childhood
VMK staff - thank you for being welcoming to me, for stopping by my football room, and for hosting such fun events!

Thanks for helping me as I start off guys! :)

Shrimp

Ranch - A really great guy with stellar humor that never fails to make you smile, who also happens to be a building guru :P
Cat - An amazing friend who I never fail to disagree with, how is that even possible? I'm glad we see eye to eye on practically everything, I love you.
Tomlinson - Another amazing friend who I love to bits because of how strong and selfless she can be. Her heart is bigger than her very existence.
KingGolden - My gosh, you are the best entrepreneur extraordinaire I will probably ever come across. I love being around you because I actually LEARN valuable things ahah, and not to mention how amusing you can be :P
Oscaroni - An amazing friend who you can't ever not be fond of. I always love our conversations, CAUSE WE GET EACH OTHER, and yeah, he's just an overall great guy to have in your life.
DMoCTTA - You have truly been a great member of the MyVMK community. Recording entertaining in-game videos that'll last forever out of your own time and pleasure is so sweet of you. And everyone just plain loves you because of how friendly and sweet you are <3
Whispered - You are a really great friend with a big heart that you keep hidden :P Just know everyone who comes to have a friendship with you is very lucky!
Sharks - A great friend with a A++ personality. Not to mention a big heart to neatly tie up his very exsistence :P I also admire your epic trading practices as well as your insane luck XD I love you.
Silhouette - You are a very sweet girl whose humor I always enjoy. You are pretty darn amazing, don't you ever forget. You're an envy :P
Miss - You are a bright star in the community. It overwhelms me how sweet and thoughtful you are to everyone. You always light up a room with your lovely personality, never change <3
JAYY - You are a complete sweetheart. You've been a great addition to the community that I appreciate. I enjoy being around you because of your positive attitude and just general awesomeness!
Cuban - You silly being. I enjoy your company, you're too fun and welcoming. I'm glad you're back on the game more, I've missed you greatly <3 I've also missed your firework rage quits ;)
Solar - You are the very being that makes one of my closest friends happy, for that you make me incredibly happy. And not to mention your big heart is always there to backup your friends... just know you're amazing.
Fiyero - A tough guy (at least on the inside, ahaha), who knows how to stick up for his friends... and things he believes in. He can be quite inspiring :D
SparkleGreg - I've known you since we were preteens, ha, hahaha, you haven't changed much, still the same Greg I appreciate for having as a friend <3 I wish we spoke more often!
The_Jedi_Master - I won't lie, half the time we speak I worry I'll get lost in your fancy knowledge, besides that you're a pretty cool dude *thumbs up* Keep MY Sil happy :P
Hogie - A total sweetheart, who spreads nothing but happiness. It's nice to have him around for a positive atmosphere :P
Littlebelle - You are very giving and sweet to the community, and I always enjoy your room builds, continuing creating wonderful things!!
jafart - I love your username, fits you oddly well. You always seem to brighten up any atmosphere you walk into. I enjoy your humor and you're just a wonderful being :P
Geggy - I can't get over how helpful you are. And I APPRECIATE HOW TOLERANT YOU ARE WITH ME, lol, I know I could be a handful, but thank you, I always love and appreciate your trades!
Chanteh - I miss you and your enthusiasm and your ability to bring everyone together for your creative music videos. I wish you continued, and I wish you'll come back soon <3
CocoBandicoot - You have MINDBLOWING artistic abilities that I could only so ever wish for lol. You are a very sweet girl whose strong <3 I always wish for you to have a smile on!
Mcang - Angelo, you are such an amazing person, I love who you are as a person, your humor, your art, your taste in... abstract music??, everything. I obviously tolerate you so much as to stay up until like 6-7am for you hahah, thanks for being a great friend.
QueenB - Ashley, you're a total sweetheart and so innocent <3 I enjoy your sweetness in every form, and yes I'll always be your Valentine <3
AshtonLeanne - You crazy woman, I enjoy conversing with you every time I get the chance. Your pregnant hormores causing you to say gibberish always makes me smile :D
Whoosh - You are adorable and fun to hang around. And you're a great sports when it comes to things :P
SnowyJingleBells - You are such a sweet person that I'm glad to have come to meet. You're always in a happy mood that I admire and have great taste in music :P

Oh gosh smiley overload. Sorry. Er, I'm sure I have more.

Shrimp + Cat - You guys are my best friends in the entire world. I couldn't ask for better people
to have in my life. No matter what happens, he'll always be friends. No matter what we go through
nothing will be able to tear apart the fantasmic trio. I love you both more than I can put into words.

Fiyero - I don't even know what to say about you. I'm blessed to have you in my life and I won't ever
take that for granted. I feel extremely lucky to be considered your friend and in the short amount of
time you've already helped me with so much. (and also totez broke my heart so there's that..) You're
an amazing, caring and good hearted person. Thank you for being there for me, i'll never be able to
thank you. I love you, Liam.

Oscaroni - My lil' jew fro. Gosh, you have a heart of gold, seriously don't think you have a bad bone in
your body.

Sharks - **********. You are adorable, and beyond nice to everyone. I love talking to you, and I WILL HEAR YOU ACCENT ONE DAY.

Famous - Blairbaby <3 I'm so sorry that I don't skype with you more, i'll fix my alarm asap. i love you, and you are so sweet.

Myth- ZACCCY. You are adorable, and I'm gonna get a time machine to make myself 16 again and date
you, okay? I love you so so so so so so much.

Whispered - Stop beating yourself up, you're handsome. You deserve the best and only the best.

Fairy - I LOVE YOU AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH YELLOW HM CHAIRS.

Scribbles - WIFE LADY. I love you so much, you've already been a great friend and I'm excited to
watch us grow closer. <3

Miss - I'm so glad that the past is behind us now. You are an AMAZING girl who is kind and caring
to everyone you meet. <3

Solar - Michael, you make my best friend happy and that makes you number one in my book.

I'm forgetting people, but i love everyone bye.

skyunderthesea - you're seriously the greatest best friend ever and i love you with all of my heart. i'm so lucky to have someone like you who can always make me laugh, despite how down i'm feeling. basically you rule.
superior - you're one of a kind, and i'm incredibly blessed to have you in my life. although we don't always talk as often as i'd like, our closeness to one another only grows stronger.
allyson - i have no idea what i'd do without you, honestly. it just wasn't the same not being friends with you during those few weeks. i really couldn't thank you enough for accepting me back into your life because you truly are such a wonderful person.
dudescl - you're seriously the best and i'm lucky to have a friend like you.
neverlander - i love you with all i've got, and i'm so happy to have such a hysterical, amazing friend such as yourself. never change for anyone, got that?
sarahbeara - you're such a sweet girl, and it makes me really happy to be able to call you a close friend of mine.
tizzi - you're one of the most kind, lovable girls i know, and i'm so glad to have a friend like you.
capt.nick - you will always be known as my one and only "bby". ;)
champ - you make me laugh to the point where it hurts. i miss you and your crazy sense of humor.
makaveli - we just recently started becoming friends, and i'm so glad we did because you're awesome.
fairy - you're seriously the sweetest and we need to talk more, or else.
poseidon - i'm so glad that you're no longer banned because myvmk desperately needs you.
flamingbean - i miss talking to you on a daily basis. since i got my name change, we haven't spoken as much (i still think you don't know who i am because of it, LOL).
ezrakoenig - from what i've grasped so far, you seem like a lovely person with a great sense of humor.
fiyero - you're such a cool dude, and i wish we'd talk more!

Fiyero

If I forget anyone in the list below, I am very sorry. I'm tried as heck and I have a long night ahead of me. Just know that if I call you my friend, I am very thankful for you.

Scribbles - You got the top spot. R u happy? Goddy/Mama Scribs we have only known each other for a week and I feel like we're already pretty great friends. Thanks for always saying same 30 times with me. You're nice and have a great sense of humor. stay k00l

Sutton - I still find it crazy that two and a half months ago, we absolutely hated each other and now we're so freaking close. How does that even happen? Regardless, I'm still so thankful and blessed to have you in my life. No matter what anyone else thinks about you, I know that you have a caring heart and are one of the sweetest people I've met.

Tomlinson - Katie you are the most caring and friendly person I have ever met. You go above and beyond the call of friendship for each and every single person you come and contact with. You bend over backwards to make your friends happy, including me. I don't think you always realize how much everyone appreciates you for that. You say you can never thank me enough for being your friend, but you already have with your friendship.

Fairy - Hi ugly bff. Even though we act like the meanest people in the world to each other, I think we both know how much we mean to each other. I'm so glad I was mean to you that day shelling in the Adventureland Bazaar because it started a lifelong friendship. luv u bff loser!!!!

Miss - We haven't had a good talk in a long while but you will always be my best friend. If you ever need anything, you know exactly who you can come to. I'll always be here for you Jennifer.

halebop - Out of all my friends, you're one I've known for the longest. Obviously we have a crazy history, but you're still one of the great people I have ever met, and I'll never forget or regret all the time we spent together. Don't let anyone ever tell you or make you feel less than you. You're great, Hales

squintessence/sarahbeara - squint. Thanks for always listening to my problems when I need someone to go to who will listen with an open mind and always help me out. We have become so much closer in the past 2 months with our mutual interests and all. Thanks for inducting me into the 6:55 cult. It's truly an honor.

Shrimp - We agree on quite a few things, but we also butt heads on a lot of things as well. I really appreciate your differing opinion and the opportunity to argue with someone who won't just give and shut you out. As well as all of this, you're one of my closest friends. No matter what you need, I've got ya Shrump. Never forget the wonderful steps.

Cat - Dog! I'm so glad I have someone I can share in the joy of the outdoors and Jeeps! Lately we've been come closer and I'm so glad we have! I will always have your back, especially involving you know what and you know who. I'm sharpening my sword for when I have to kill.

MissRachelAlexis - Rachel, I love being mean to you because you're my little sis. But you know, if anyone else is mean to you, they have a death wish. I love you as much as any brother can.

Perfume - Terry Lynn. You're so funny and completely awesome. I really wanted to do the Disney College Program with you, but even though I won't be joining you, I can't wait to congratulate you when you get accepted and see all the pictures!

Peppermint - I miss talking to you so much Ariana. I'll never forget the days in tinychat and Teamspeak when we would all have a blast together. Shame people had to rip it apart, but I'm so glad I kept you as a friend. You're awesome and such a sweet girl. Don't forget: And _____ isn't _____ :)

Dean - Buddy we barely talk ever anymore but I'm still glad I can call you my friend. You're a fantastic guy and a great person to be around and make every single person feel like a million bucks.

neverlander - I miss the old days of oVMK when we just stood in town square with our dream shirts and waved at all the poor people. We hardly ever talk anymore but just know that you're still awesome, Emily.

Allyson - I knew you long before MyVMK but I'm glad this game gave us the chance to reconnect and renew our friendship. Thanks for always being there when I truly need you TYE.

danimals - ur 14 dan

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
mama umbridge, yuna, kate, and emelye - Unlike other people in this thread, our love for eachother is actually real so I don't I have to go on and on about this and that because you three already know how much ily.