How Many Users Can You Say Something Nice About?

Ranch

I think yours had seniority, but the title was changed probably to help keep the kind words for one another coming WOOT

philitup - A nice young man who (to me) is what Disney Magic is all about.. kindness and being happy!

miss - Though we're not a click unlike other people in this thread, I know that you know that I know and that we know and now everyone knows, that you're super cool in my book!

BestChurro - Your choice in names is TOP OF THE LINE, thanks for the compliment, humor keeps us young WOOT.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Mama Umbridge, Starship, Dmo, Nicola, TyLeee, Mattius, Awkward, Zeppelin, Solar, Fairy, Carlyn, and Sofia.

I love you all, you're very special people, I'm extremely glad to have met you and had you touch my life as I've touched yours even in some small way. You make me laugh, make me mad, make me happy, and make me feel appreciated, and some of you I'm even glad to call unrelated siblings :halcyon:. Not everyone on here appreciates how special you are, but I do and that's what counts. You're not awful, you're not mean, you're not bad. You're wonderful and don't ever think otherwise. Thank you for being alive :)

To the community as a whole:
I have nothing but love for all of you, you're a great group of people no matter what fights, drama, or whatnot go on. You're all special in your own individual way, and all of you at one time or another have been a pleasure to meet, or converse with. Don't change, you're just fine the way you are :).

Peace and love!
xoxo
Yuna:halcyon:

LOL! It's fine, I think it's funny how my happy dance I'M TOP POSTER thread has been merged into yours, though. xD
I thought it was an accident at first, but then I thought maybe it was my computer or maybe I was going crazy. Thank goodness it's not me. LOL Thought I was trippin' out for a moment.

hmm
where to start
Jinx: You make me laugh like, every time we talk, even if you play DDR and the music is causing my eardrums to explode.
Philitup: you're a little twerp but you're like the little bro I've never had, even if you drink coke
Celestina: You are such a sweetie pie to everyone and I'm so glad that you're coming back around.
Starship: You are my guy twin dudemanbro for life. I love you so hard and I'm glad I have you to talk to.
Yuna: You're like a big sister to me, and I feel like I can confide in you at any time. You've helped me through a lot of junk.
Ranch: I laugh at like, every post of yours that I see.
Jason: You are such a sweet little muffin. I love you<3
Princess_Stitch: I'm so glad you're here! I'm happy to get to talk to you again C:
Magica: SAME AS STITCH! You're my little Disney buddy!<3 Glad you're back
CommanderNivans: I think it's cute that you're deluded. We both know Piers Nivans died, but you are a persistent little sucker. I admire that. *cough dead cough*

In no particular order:
Amy: Without you, we wouldn't be here :D Your hard work is appreciated every day, and it's something that can't be overstated.
Kevin: For helping Amy in getting the game started!
Phil: You started this thread, and you always keep things light-hearted. Positivity makes things happen!
Silhouette: You're a great example to the community, and even though I rarely talk to you, you're still the top person I remember from the original VMK!
Halcyon: Your work as a forum mod is totally underappreciated!
Jackie: Fireworks buddies <3
Savvy: You always help people learn the art of trading, and arguing with you about rares is fun!
Chicknoodle: You aren't afraid to speak your mind, but you still manage to be respectful and open.
Starship: You're fabulous, and you know it.
Mission: Conversing with you about quantum mechanics, academics, etc is fantastic.
LuckyWeasalton: You're always encouraging, especially when it comes to fireworks!
Fruits: Your "good morning" posts on Facebook every day make me smile.
Mr. GreenGene: You focus almost entirely on building community in MyVMK, and it makes a big difference.

I feel like I'm missing a bunch of people...I'll probably have to edit this later :)

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
Jackie - A wonderful gal who is a great fireworks partner when on a mission for credits!
Which is almost always, haha! Always a pleasure to play with you. (:

Jackie: Fireworks buddies <3
You need to PM me next time we're both on! I'm broke...again. hahaha.

Here's a few of the nicest people I've met:
BonVoyage: Bonbon, I've known you for so long and after all this time, I still love you so much. I love how we share the same sense of humor, and that I can go to you for anything and everything and know you're there for me.

DaoncePeeps: It's never a dull moment with you. You make me smile, laugh, and everything else that is good in the world. There's nobody that can compare to the same connection you and I share. I love you! (:

SnowyJingleBells: You're probably the first person I think about of people I just recently met but feel like I've known my whole life. You're incredible, clumsy, and the definition of adorable. You're the sweetest kid I know. I love you tons, and I'm so glad I met you.

Geggy: One of my favorite Fireworks partners! Thank you for your wise and encouraging words whenever I need your help. Your big head is full of wisdom, and I thank you for sharing that with me. I'm glad I got to meet you this time around; you've really turned into one of my closest friends.

AmberDaze: You, Clarity, Ali, and I represent the girl-power in Fireworks! You are so sweet and kind. And it always brings me joy to have a conversation with you. You're so generous! Every time I see you, I just wanna give you a hug! (:

LukeandtheSpades: Luke, I've known you for months and I've seen you grow into the biggest fireworks pro. :') *tears* You're a sweetheart, and I always enjoy your company when you're online!

Alionette: Fireworks-girl-power, FTW! you're also very insightful on the latest trends in trading and how to stay on top. d:

Ranch: You're a trip. Every time I play with you or read your posts on the forums, you make me laugh. You're hilarious, and you're real. and you're awesome.

Famous: You're such a sweetheart! Even though we don't always talk, I really treasure our friendship and see you as a great person. (:

Nickle: You're so funny, even if your jokes are sometimes lame. I'm glad I've gotten to know you more. You're a blast to be around.

I'll continue posting as new people come in mind(:

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
This is from quite a while ago but oh well.
First off, congratulations on top poster! :) You deserve it.
Of course, it was no problem! When I had just become a moderator I also hadn't had much help so I completely understood where you were coming from. I'm glad I could help you out! Thanks for the kind words.