Hurricane Harvey:(

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Thank you! We are one of the ones in the affected areas so I appreciate your post! My family and I are in the path but live more inland and not right on the beach. The closer one is to the Gulf then the more damage, danger and higher winds. Thankfully here where we are, there is just going be lot of rain and most likely flooding. Possible tornadoes too but are staying safe as best we know.

Dango

Wishing I can live in my dreams forever...
Thank you! We are one of the ones in the affected areas so I appreciate your post! My family and I are in the path but live more inland and not right on the beach. The closer one is to the Gulf then the more damage, danger and higher winds. Thankfully here where we are, there is just going be lot of rain and most likely flooding. Possible tornadoes too but are staying safe as best we know.
Of course! I once lived in an area that was affected yearly by hurricanes, so i know these storms can have disastrous effects. Glad to hear you guys are well prepared! Wish you the best:)!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Hurricane Update: We are still okay and safe! We got the Eastern side of the hurricane which was where all the conditions for possible tornadoes were. There were several tornado warnings during the night (through all the morning hours too) in my town and surrounding areas. 2 confirmed tornadoes that I know of that touched down with 1 of them being in my town. Thankfully it didn't go in the exact part of the town I live. Where the tornado did hit, it damaged several houses/homes and even a boat and RV business there. Also, no deaths or injuries from that tornado reported. Mainly just got a lot of rain more than anything!! There is flooding in the major city next to me but not much in my town as far as I know. No flooding in my neighborhood either. However, as the eye of the hurricane turns and heads Northeast it will be heading not far from where I live. It will just be tropical storm conditions though when it gets to us, so not super high winds. With it heading this way that means even more rain though and more flooding in certain areas! It's not currently raining here where i am at though cause there was a break in the bands of clouds/rain. Anyway.. there are lots of others that got hit way worse than me so PLEASE remember them in your prayers (if you are one to pray). Especially in Rockport,Texas where it got hit the hardest. God bless! <3

Dango

Wishing I can live in my dreams forever...
Hurricane Update: We are still okay and safe! We got the Eastern side of the hurricane which was where all the conditions for possible tornadoes were. There were several tornado warnings during the night (through all the morning hours too) in my town and surrounding areas. 2 confirmed tornadoes that I know of that touched down with 1 of them being in my town. Thankfully it didn't go in the exact part of the town I live. Where the tornado did hit, it damaged several houses/homes and even a boat and RV business there. Also, no deaths or injuries from that tornado reported. Mainly just got a lot of rain more than anything!! There is flooding in the major city next to me but not much in my town as far as I know. No flooding in my neighborhood either. However, as the eye of the hurricane turns and heads Northeast it will be heading not far from where I live. It will just be tropical storm conditions though when it gets to us, so not super high winds. With it heading this way that means even more rain though and more flooding in certain areas! It's not currently raining here where i am at though cause there was a break in the bands of clouds/rain. Anyway.. there are lots of others that got hit way worse than me so PLEASE remember them in your prayers (if you are one to pray). Especially in Rockport,Texas where it got hit the hardest. God bless! <3
Thanks for the update! I have seen lots of damage on the news from damaged houses to half-waist flooding :(. I'm glad to hear though that your area wasn't hit as hard as the places I've seen and that your family are safe! I definitely have everyone affected by this storm in my prayers <3. Please continue to stay safe till this disastrous storm ends:)!