.:*:.:** ~ I DESIRE ASH ~ **:.:*:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I DESIRE YOUR ASH.
VARIOUS GOODIES AVAILABLE FOR ASH DONATIONS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION ASH PRINCES AND PRINCESSES.
MAY THE ASHY-ASH RAIN DOWN UPON YOU AS YOU CONSIDER TO ASSIST ME ON MY JOURNEY.
~~~
---> ~*~ VISIT ASHLAND TODAY ~*~ <---
~~~
Mothstradamus has 481 In-game Ashes as of 9:31PM PST 8/03/2015
Click here to view the ongoing spreadsheet of Ashes.
(I accidentally had my spreadsheet listed as one that could be edited by anyone [oopsie on me for re-using an old Google-Doc] that had the link, and someone messed with it. New spreadsheet will be up soon.)
~~~
Please trade ashes to Mothstradamus when you happen to see her online at your convenience. If you wish to make a larger gift of ash, and will therefore receive a larger goodie of some sort, please let Mothstradamus know and she will make a concerted effort to meet you in MyVMK.​

Last edited:

Elessar

@Tohrukun - so it'll be Ash Wednesday?
@Mothstradamus - I see you around occasionally in the Courtyard ... if you're on later when I am and I bump into you (gently of course, I'm no raging rhino) you are more than welcome to the smoldering remains of my enemies.
I mean ash.
I'll ash you to trade when I've finished making a fool of myself at the stone. (:

Sorry for the bad jokes, maybe ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tell me what are you doing with all the ashes?????????????
I AM GOING TO PROTECT THEM AS MY OWN, MY ASHY ASH CHILDREN[DOUBLEPOST=1437700445][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Tohrukun - so it'll be Ash Wednesday?
@Mothstradamus - I see you around occasionally in the Courtyard ... if you're on later when I am and I bump into you (gently of course, I'm no raging rhino) you are more than welcome to the smoldering remains of my enemies.
I mean ash.
YOUR JOKES ARE AMAZING
IF YOU DESIRE TO BE THE RHINO FROM THE JUNGLE CRUISE, THEN BY ALL MEANS, LIVE YOUR DREAM[DOUBLEPOST=1437700481][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok well I thought you meant me since my name is Ash but now I'm displeased
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE CONVERTED INTO A PIN AND CARRIED AROUND IN MY VIRTUAL POCKET, THEN I WILL ACCEPT AND DO SO FOR YOU

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR ASH CHILDREN COME LIVE WITH MY ASH CHILDREN, I AM CERTAIN THAT WE CAN COME TO AN AGREEMENT IN-GAME SOMETIME SOON.
if you can find me in pirates, we can speak about this adoption. I have many ash children living with me right now, and I'm sure they'd be much happier with your ash children, Your Highness *bows down*

Status
Not open for further replies.