I hate goodbyes..

justicegage

Best-Selling Female Artist of All Time
... but I hate feeling left out and neglected more.

It's been since before Christmas that I last logged into MyVMK to legitimately play because any and all recent attempts are followed by lagging gameplay or an inability to load altogether, and I feel as if my requests to be a part of the New Client Beta have been ignored (which I'm sure isn't the case, but it is definitely how I feel).

I understand that this stuff takes an insane amount of time to perfect, and I'm not trying to drag ANYONE under the bus for anything. I appreciate all the time and energy Amy has put into this super fun and nostalgic game, and I love all the players for making it truly come to life (I've made some hella friends, that's for sure). But my inability to be a part of this community has increased my irritability and anxiety tremendously, so today will be the last time I try logging into the old client. If and when the new client is released for all (or my request to participate in beta is answered), I will consider playing again, but until then... toodles.. ciao.. ta ta for now.

Much Love,
TSF <3