I just got lagged out in host room

I spoke when I got in, then sat down on one of the rafts, but i couldn't move after sitting on the 2nd one. Do I still get a prize? my in game name is Mattt

Yeah i knoww I lost xD I just couldn't move after that 2nd row. And I don't want to take your prize :( I'm hoping that they'll still be able to give me my consolation prize after the event.

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
this is exactly why I don't like this event or craters crashing, to much lag, people can't move.
its miserable to wait in line to get into event then get there and your partner does not move, or you can't move, that is not a " fun" event.
Not sure why people voted for these couple of events that don't work well.

CourtiiPop

If this happens again, send a call for help in game. Explain that you were in the host room and dc'd. They will usually pull you back into the room. It's happened to me a bunch of times and they've pulled me in once I was able to log back on. Posting on forums doesn't do anything because they don't always see it in time.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Courtiipop hit the nail on the head.

Remember, there are a LOT of players that come through each event. If you're ever in a room and something happens, just send a call for help (It's very difficult to check the forums during an event). It may take us a minute, but chances are we will help you out. Know how we always ask everyone to say 'Hi!'? Well, it's so we know you were actually there. ;)

Jerimiah

this is exactly why I don't like this event or craters crashing, to much lag, people can't move.
its miserable to wait in line to get into event then get there and your partner does not move, or you can't move, that is not a " fun" event.
Not sure why people voted for these couple of events that don't work well.
They both work well for me and I find them enjoyable and I'm assuming other people do too and that's why they voted for them.