If you could change one or more thing(s) in the past, what would it/they be?

Cyber Toon

If you could change one or more thing(s) that happened in the past, what would it/they be? If you include more than one, you should list them in order of want to change it most to least.

If I could change something, I would make it so that Michael Jackson was still alive and in just as good shape as he was back when he sang bad, thriller, HIStory album, etc. :(

Last edited:

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
My kitten Snickers. On my birthday (4th or 5th?) I made it very clear I didn't want him going outside cause I was scared he'd get lost while I was having my birthday party. I ended up letting him out and he went missing and my mom found him dead days later. I hate myself for it to this day.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
To not live with hatred (hard for any being), to do the right things from the beginning and to always let my willpower for goodness outweigh any bad or harm to someone else who is undeserving of such. To not dwell on the bad things or let any of my own dark history repeat itself. Really, a being is only as free as he or she feels inside. As much as there are certain things I'm sure all would like to change in one's history, sometimes mistakes, the difficult ones lead to a higher understanding and/or purpose later in life. To not learn from those dark moments - that is the only true failure. Wisdom becomes the key, the here and now and making the choice that you won't regret later. Think more than you act for once a decision has been made - even if only a few moments in - it then becomes the past. At least, that's my take on it anyway~