If you could say to Amy?

If you could say to Amy what would it be, and please do keep it nice! Anyways mainly this is my idea maybe Amy will read this, and help brighten her day even more! :)

If I could say to Amy I would say I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! :D

@Amy - What you have done for us is amazing! For those of us that were from the original VMK, you made our dream, a reality, once again!

If you ever need to get a deeper feeling for what VMK meant to many of us, just give some of the postings a read at http://thedisneyblog.com/2008/04/09/virtual-magic-kingdom-vmk-protests-and-petitions/ from when the original VMK was closing (have some tissue handy).

For those of us that have known of you, even though you may not have known us, we knew of all your hard work, both here in myVMK and in the previous attempts to get this world running again, thank you.

• Thank You for persevering over the challenges and not giving up, even when it seemed liked so many were against you (know we were there for you in spirit and prayer)
  • Thank You for being a friend and the kindness you always show for others, both in the game and on the forums
  • And Thank You for enabling this Family Reunion with the people we once knew and with our newest family members that we are just getting to meet for the first time
From the bottom of our hearts, all we can say is "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!". :halcyon::halcyon::halcyon:

Last edited: