In-game Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja_Poof

There was a bug that if you weren't in a room you couldn't follow anybody. It was really annoying.
Also, there was a bug that if you were in a room and you tried to follow somebody to a room that was full, the room that you are currently in freezes and you have to re-enter.

Not sure if the second had been reported so I thought I might as well tell you guys!

Jasmine

Yep, they were both extremely annoying. After getting dced or something, I'd log back in and forget that I had to go to a room before following my friend.

My screen never froze though (referring to the second bug). Well, not technically. My character couldn't walk or talk, but I could still press buttons (like on the map), though they didn't work =/. I mainly encountered it when I was trying to enter rooms that were full (usually the Main street rooms). I didn't follow anyone. But near the end of OVMK, the second bug got better for me. I still had it occasionally, but I didn't always have to log out to fix it.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Had the second one pop up a few times. I usually just refreshed the page and started anew.

Status
Not open for further replies.