Initial Buyable Guest Rooms

Which guest rooms should we release at first? READ THREAD FIRST!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I did not see the first thread for some reason The post should first read you may choose up to 3 rooms. The wording really needs to be worked on. So I chose dark, then I would have chosen baseball , refreshment and riverboat. I tried to go back and vote for the next 3 but would not let me. :( I wanted to see what people were voting for first before I voted so it/I messed up.

Shrimp

I think the Mark Twain Steamboat should be mandatory.

I don't see the fascination with the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor... it doesn't seem very appealing.

I really want the Tomorrowland Outerspace, it's cool to stare at.

Pls just give me all the rooms. That's all I want. WHY CAN'T THEY ALL BE ON SALE. I mean c'mon now, who cares about rooms being rare ._. "Oh, let me show off my rare room that only 5% of the community has." I don't care, let me show off my ridiculous college bills that YOU DON'T HAVE, yeah, how 'bout that. I kid, I kid.

I mean c'mon now, who cares about rooms being rare ._. "Oh, let me show off my rare room that only 5 of the community has." I don't care, let me show off my ridiculous college bills that YOU DON'T HAVE, yeah, how 'bout that. I kid, I kid.
seconding this. minus the kidding.

Amy

Head Administrator
The poll is now over, thanks for voting! I'm going to remove the votes of people who voted for more than four rooms, and then I'll post the results!

Amy

Head Administrator
The adjusted results are:

Skull Rock: 56
Tiki Tiki Tiki Room: 100
Tomorrowland Outerspace: 25
Jungle Cruise Explorer's Tent: 38
Pirate Prison: 84
Boot Hill Shooting Gallery: 16
Nautilus Submarine Room: 53
Space Mountain Guest Room: 27
Splash Mountain Bayou: 22
Mark Twain Steamboat: 64
Briar Patch: 88
VMK Baseball Diamond Room: 19
Typhoon Lagoon Guest Room: 29
Blizzard Beach Private Room: 26
Refreshment Corner Guest Room: 33
Football Guest Room: 29
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor: 72

A total of 50 people voted for more than four options. The Dark Ride room has been removed as that's going to be for sale anyway (sorry).

The winners are:
Tiki Tiki Tiki Room
Briar Patch
Pirate Prison
Monsters Inc Laugh Floor

Status
Not open for further replies.