INK'S ART THREAD

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
@Green Flame , your icon is done! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1516601825][/DOUBLEPOST]@Spuddley, your icon is done! <3[DOUBLEPOST=1516602198][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd love to commission you with credits if you're still taking forms! :Leia: Your art is SO nice!
Hi there, thank you so much! :) And yes, I still am!

Attachments

Last edited:

caseyphino

hair color: Light Brown
eye color: Blue
skin color: Pale (lol, beige, probably?)
accessories: Dumbo Hat (I do wear glasses IRL, and I would LOVE that feature in the art, if, at all, possible. They're big frames, like Ray Ban style in black!)
color bg: Whatever looks good! .. My favorite color is pink if you do need an idea.

Thank you! :Leia:

InkedAnimator

hair color: Light Brown
eye color: Blue
skin color: Pale (lol, beige, probably?)
accessories: Dumbo Hat (I do wear glasses IRL, and I would LOVE that feature in the art, if, at all, possible. They're big frames, like Ray Ban style in black!)
color bg: Whatever looks good! .. My favorite color is pink if you do need an idea.

Thank you! :Leia:
Awesome, can't wait to get started! :squee:

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Recently watched Thor: Ragnarok and had to draw some fanart for it!
Amazing. :swoon::swoon: Lord of Thunder ... Watch out for his fingers, Inky. They sparkle.[DOUBLEPOST=1516681427][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i couldn't resist...

hair color: blonde
eye color: green
skin color: light peach
accessories: um um ... iron man ears ??? if possible ? if not then dream ears!
color bg: honestly i have no idea... whatever you think would look nice with either the dream ears or the iron man ears? depending what you feel line drawing!!

also take your time on this! <3 i appreciate what you're doing for me already and idk if the demand is too high but seriously take your time on mine! i'm in absolutely no rush.

Last edited by a moderator:

InkedAnimator

Amazing. :swoon::swoon: Lord of Thunder ... Watch out for his fingers, Inky. They sparkle.[DOUBLEPOST=1516681427][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i couldn't resist...

hair color: blonde
eye color: green
skin color: light peach
accessories: um um ... iron man ears ??? if possible ? if not then dream ears!
color bg: honestly i have no idea... whatever you think would look nice with either the dream ears or the iron man ears? depending what you feel line drawing!!

also take your time on this! <3 i appreciate what you're doing for me already and idk if the demand is too high but seriously take your time on mine! i'm in absolutely no rush.
But I love them sparkly fingers, though. ;) And thank you so much! I'll get to it. Your first one is almost done!

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
But I love them sparkly fingers, though. ;) And thank you so much! I'll get to it. Your first one is almost done!
me too tbh lolol!
adlfkjadsl;fka;sdfij;ldsfj ;lsdajf;oadsin;oadsihg;alsgknaskdgn take your time tho seriously!! like with both of them haha. i'm so laid back it's annoying.... i can't wait to see itttt!

InkedAnimator

me too tbh lolol!
adlfkjadsl;fka;sdfij;ldsfj ;lsdajf;oadsin;oadsihg;alsgknaskdgn take your time tho seriously!! like with both of them haha. i'm so laid back it's annoying.... i can't wait to see itttt!
LOOOOOL, same. Sometimes so laid back I forget what I'm doing. I'm so glad you're excited! I can't wait for you to see it!

InkedAnimator

Happy Saturday, guys!
Here is a most recent assignment of mine - in Digital Illustration, we had to do two still life studies, so I decided to paint my Ahsoka Tano Funko pop. :twist:

Can you guess which is the photo and which is the painting? :huh:

hair color: purple (darkish)
eye color: brown (i'm asian if you can make squinty eyes)
skin color: peachy
accessories: penguin beanie or mulan comb D: tbh i love both
color bg: whatever goes good