Inner Space Shop Rares?

Are there still rare items in the Inner Space shop that you need the space suit to get to? If so, how do I go about getting the space suit pin, is it a secret quest or just random giveaway?

Last edited:

Myth

The Inner Space Shop --
Quest for the magic and space suit have not been released yet.
One space suit (yellow version) has been released through crates but have retired.

The Inner Space Shop --
Quest for the magic and space suit have not been released yet.
One space suit (yellow version) has been released through crates but have retired.
Thanks for the info!

So is it worth anything other than just to say you have it, or is there a benefit of actually visiting the Inner Space shop?

Myth

Thanks for the info!

So is it worth anything other than just to say you have it, or is there a benefit of actually visiting the Inner Space shop?
It's open to anyone now, (enter through Stitch Teleporter in Emporium) and there are a few specials, but they haven't made it exclusive yet. They will once the Tomorrowland Quests come out and then more exclusive items will be released there, presumably.

It's open to anyone now, (enter through Stitch Teleporter in Emporium) and there are a few specials, but they haven't made it exclusive yet. They will once the Tomorrowland Quests come out and then more exclusive items will be released there, presumably.
Well shoooooot I can't believe I didn't try that, haha.

Thank you!