Is MyVMK down again?

Hi, I was on this morning but haven't been able to get back on all afternoon. I am getting the "MYVMK IS DOWN" screen. I usually use Firefox. I tried logging in from Explorer but got the same message. Is anyone else having an issue?

I tried the Firefox 52 fix awhile ago and all was great. Now with the new server I can get on with a clone, but I can't get on with SoakinUpTheSun. I wonder why one account can get on the game, and Sun keeps getting the Oooooops, something went wrong, message

REWOLF

I'm also getting the Uh-oh something went wrong message for the past 3 days anyone else having this issue? I did the vmk_simbas firefox 52 fix over again but it didn't help I get the Uh-oh message even if I try to login with IE. I was told try VMKPal but I heard that was un-safe site is it still? Anyone please help I just want to play myvmk :)

@REWOLF I've used myvmkpal with no issues tbh... and ive had the something went wrong happen to me too, usually its taken about a day or two for it to work for me again..

REWOLF

@REWOLF I've used myvmkpal with no issues tbh... and ive had the something went wrong happen to me too, usually its taken about a day or two for it to work for me again..
thanks for the info, in case myvmk can't fix the problem what is that safe address to myvmk_pal ? Thanks