July Poll - Building materials anyone? :)

Which items would you like to keep around permanently?

• Dark Ride Uphill/Downhill tracks

Votes: 112 47.3%
  • PPR Plant 2

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • PPR Small Island 2

Votes: 66 27.8%
  • PPR Double Palmtree

Votes: 46 19.4%
  • PPR Small Rock With Trees

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • PPR Green Plant

Votes: 26 11.0%
  • PPR Mermaid Lagoon Flat 1-3

Votes: 81 34.2%
  • PPR Neverland Island

Votes: 88 37.1%
  • PPR Neverland Volcano

Votes: 111 46.8%
  • PPR Skull Rock

Votes: 45 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff
Since we released quite a few good building items this month, we'd like to add a few of them to the catalogue permanently. This is where you come in. :dance2:

Below is a list of some of the items released this month. You can vote for up to 3. At the end of the month, you'll be able to find the winning items (we'll surprise you with how many we're picking!) in the "It's a Small World" Imports shop. The poll will be open for 5 days!

Good luck! :pirate:

with the exception of the tracks and the walls, they are in order left to right.. :)

Last edited:
:fancy: Yay :yay::whee:

Takket

voted for uphill/downhill....... that is a standard construction feature that should always be around for basic room building.

I personally would love if all building items could be kept in store, then you not trying to hoard them when they are released for a limited time, not even knowing if you are going to want to use them in the future, or if you do...did you buy enough of them[DOUBLEPOST=1435243948][/DOUBLEPOST]**but I love that your giving us a chance a at least 3 of the item :D

cruise

@Absolem as I missed some of the, it would be helpful to know what they look like. Is there an archive for the newsletters or anything where we can see the items?

HOST_Absolem

MyVMK Staff
Staff member
MyVMK Staff
MyVMK Staff

Fotogirl

We need more wall and floor choices. It would be nice to have access to basic building items all the time not just occasionally and have special items like waterfalls, gazebos, and such remain as host prizes and limited sales.

aliceblue

I hope people aren't getting the Neverland Island mixed up with the Neverland Waterfall, which is not on the list. Titles are a bit confusing; especially for the Small Island 2, which is much larger than the Small Island.

aliceblue

Small Island 2 is lagging behind..... Vote people, vote! You can stack 'em, stand on 'em, put stuff on top of this big island.

You can change one of your votes to the Small Island 2 if you've already voted..... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.