Jungle Cruise Bug Report Thread

Hi,

Please report all Jungle Cruise bugs you may find here. :)

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
It said I got a key but it didn't show it in my inventory

***correction, it will show in your inventory once you enter your own room (:

ComicGabi

I've played 4 times. 2 of the times my game froze on the way out of the game into the lobby. I waited about 10 minutes each time and the bar didn't move. Went back on and I didn't receive the credits for the game or anything. :)

-ComicGabi

Found that on my second play on Jungle Cruise, my avatar didn't show up on the loading dock while I waited for my boat to come by, but it did show up when the boat got past the point where my avatar was supposed to "hop on" the boat.

Fairy

I've played 4 times. 2 of the times my game froze on the way out of the game into the lobby. I waited about 10 minutes each time and the bar didn't move. Went back on and I didn't receive the credits for the game or anything. :)

-ComicGabi
THISSSSSSSSS!!!!
This has been happening to me. It also happened a lot in fireworks numerous times, I'd play entire games then the lobby wouldn't load afterwards. I still got my credits but I lost any chance I had at getting a key and that's gotten to be very annoying.

~dc~

I'm having issues, of ill be playing and riding along, then it will load to the next screen, where is my boat lol. about 30secs later i see the front of it. each time the gas goes down, the boat moves a fraction. first time it happened was 3rd screen in. 2nd time i got through 12 screens. only way to die is to just hold the up key and burn through the gas, however the boat hardly moves a inch doing that. back to fireworks for now i guess.

Diznywiz

Pirate 4 Life
I have had the same bug happen several times now:
During the game I get a "furniture loading screen" this splash screen replaces the game screen for a while, needless to say your score is toast on that screen if it doesn't end your game right away due to crashing into everything ( that you can't see). Once or twice I have gotten a "furniture loading "window in the active game screen, when this window goes away all animals that should have appeared are still all there and disappear very quickly, although you have a chance to shoot some. In both cases if you survive the furniture loading screen's appearance the game continues normally, except for 1 game when it appeared twice in a row.

I have had the same bug happen several times now:
During the game I get a "furniture loading screen" this splash screen replaces the game screen for a while, needless to say your score is toast on that screen if it doesn't end your game right away due to crashing into everything ( that you can't see). Once or twice I have gotten a "furniture loading "window in the active game screen, when this window goes away all animals that should have appeared are still all there and disappear very quickly, although you have a chance to shoot some. In both cases if you survive the furniture loading screen's appearance the game continues normally, except for 1 game when it appeared twice in a row.
This. I have had this occur in fireworks (where the furniture loading sign occured.) as well. Then I skipped a level in fireworks during the same game. I also have had issues with Jungle Cruise kicking me out of the game as if I had run out of gas (which I clearly hadn't.)

This bug really annoys me: Sometimes there will be no room for my boat, and I will hit a rock. I have gone all the way to the side (hitting the side) and still haven't fit through, I always have this at the explorer tent

disneyfacts

I had a bug today where I was nearly out of the room before any of the animals appeared and then when they did appear, it was all of them at once. This continued through the second room and so on, just not as bad (the animals were very quick/2-3 showed up at the same time). This only happened after the first round.

ComicGabi

THISSSSSSSSS!!!!
This has been happening to me. It also happened a lot in fireworks numerous times, I'd play entire games then the lobby wouldn't load afterwards. I still got my credits but I lost any chance I had at getting a key and that's gotten to be very annoying.
Yea! I realized after the fact that I do get the credits, BUT I don't get a key. I feel like it does then when I'm supposed to get a key.

sometimes i'll be going along and then all of a sudden i can't move left or right until i take a picture, even though i've been steadily taking pictures. it's weird.

Cat

sometimes i'll be going along and then all of a sudden i can't move left or right until i take a picture, even though i've been steadily taking pictures. it's weird.
This happens to me as well when I navigate in between pages.
So when I leave the myVMK popup to change a song, when I come back the screen is unresponsive until you click somewhere, and the only way, unfortunately, in this case is to take a picture to get it to re-respond.
I don't think this is a bug that is fixable, just a shock wave thing. Happens with fireworks and all other online games.

A way to fix this issue however, would be to make a small dead zone on the game where the camera won't respond, like clicking on your top bar that displays the gas/points

This happens to me as well when I navigate in between pages.
So when I leave the myVMK popup to change a song, when I come back the screen is unresponsive until you click somewhere, and the only way, unfortunately, in this case is to take a picture to get it to re-respond.
I don't think this is a bug that is fixable, just a shock wave thing. Happens with fireworks and all other online games.

A way to fix this issue however, would be to make a small dead zone on the game where the camera won't respond, like clicking on your top bar that displays the gas/points
no, it's different. that happens too, but what i'm talking about is i'll be playing just fine and all of a sudden i can't move sideways unless i take a picture, even though i had just taken quite a few before that.

I had a bug today where I was nearly out of the room before any of the animals appeared and then when they did appear, it was all of them at once. This continued through the second room and so on, just not as bad (the animals were very quick/2-3 showed up at the same time). This only happened after the first round.
This happened to me too, but it was on the last room of my third round so I figured it was just meant to be a trick.

RainbowKougra

Round three phase one glitch

In Round three of the game, when I enter the first phase, my jungle cruise boat is invisible, as are the animals. It looks like the game is frozen, however it is not. I am unable to hit any of the animals. Once through the first phase, the next phase shows up, but the animals speed by it is nearly impossible to hit any for points. When this happens all the phases animals whiz by too quickly to get many points from the, This has happened on a number of occasions. I Hope the photo shows up correctly. It shows my camera lens in phase one of round three, however the jungle boat is not visible.

http://imagination.dancingnome.com/RoundThreeGlitch.jpg

EDIT: This happened again, only was the first round, phase three. Clearly a possible issue preventing one from gathering more points for higher payout in the end.

Minniee

hey wassup hello
i've only been able to experience the game once without having an issue. :c it usually takes several minutes for my boat to appear when the game is about to start and Ned is giving his little speech, and then as i move from level to level, it's extremely laggy. animals appear (somewhat - they're usually just clouds of smoke that make monkey noises), and i can't move my boat at all. it eventually drifts several later.. but when it's too late, lol.

I have 2 things that have happened to me while playing JC:
1. During the second or third round, there are times when animals would pop out all at once.
2. I know when I have enough film, but there are times when the camera not snap when I clicked.

I keep randomly getting disconnected only when I'm playing Jungle Cruise D: Also the rooms will freeze up (usually only the explorer's tent room) and none of the animals will pop up until randomly they'll ALL pop up at ONCE which therefor I can't get like any points for that entire room D: Is anybody else experiencing this? D: I've played a good amount of games now where I havn't gotten credits due to getting disconnected or the game just messing up D: