Jungle Cruise Bug Report Thread

disneyfacts

I keep randomly getting disconnected only when I'm playing Jungle Cruise D: Also the rooms will freeze up (usually only the explorer's tent room) and none of the animals will pop up until randomly they'll ALL pop up at ONCE which therefor I can't get like any points for that entire room D: Is anybody else experiencing this? D: I've played a good amount of games now where I havn't gotten credits due to getting disconnected or the game just messing up D:
I have this a lot, I think it's a loading issue

The gas kept jumping up to 180 then to 0 then up then back down first time i played and it booted me out second timne i play i got about 25000 and i got 0 credits >_<

I am having the gas issue too. My gas count keeps jumping up and down randomly, say from 165 to 34. And when the lower number runs out, the game ends for me, even if I have plenty of gas left.

Miss

Well, I have had this happen to me a lot and my friends think I'm seeing things but, when your boat "hits" something it turns red to let you know, well lately my boat will turn red if an animal pops up underneath my boat!
Second, once I get to the second stage: round two, I'm not even halfway through the room before the animals are gone. Happens the rest of the game.

That is all I have has thus far! :)

This doesnt happen on my account but it happens to my mom on her account so I told her I'd post here.... Basically she can only play once per day cause if she plays Jungle cruise more than once it freezes on the loading screen going back to the dock and she never gets her credits or anything.

Etain

I swear Jungle Cruise is possessed today. In 3 separate games the following happened:

1. I got a "rate this quest" popup and I couldn't complete my game.
2. I got exited to the dock even though I had 100+ gas remaining (and I didn't press exit).
3. Gas levels going insane. At the worst, it was fluctuating between 90 something and 40 something.

disneyfacts

Well, I have had this happen to me a lot and my friends think I'm seeing things but, when your boat "hits" something it turns red to let you know, well lately my boat will turn red if an animal pops up underneath my boat!
Actually, that's supposed to happen. It's been there since original VMK. Though I think it probably should be changed.

Anyway, weird bug today. JC didn't load when I clicked the start button, so I left to reload the room and had this bug where I was in the lobby, but Ned was in the corner and it was somewhat like I was in the game.