Jungle Cruise Lag

The first room takes at least 5 minutes before it gets to normal speed and puts me in the boat. After that the rooms work fine until after 1-2 animals show up on screen and I take a picture then the game totally lags. It shows clouds popping up and drains my gas but doesn't show me moving until after a few minutes when all the animals are gone and my gas is 1/2 of what it was prior to entering the room.

I'm using myVMKPal and tried resetting the game. I haven't tried reinstalling adobe yet but I was wondering if there were any other ways to resolve this.

I had this issue a few days ago, I tried restarting, clearing cache etc and nothing helped. in the end I sent a call for help and staff skipped that question for me on the quest so I was able to continue. Though today, I didnt have any problems with jungle cruise the problem seems to have gone away for me. I think maybe because a lot of people are playing it atm for the quest it might be lagging out, this might have been the problem the other day for me.