Just a fun idea: "Transformation VMK"

I thought it would be fun to do something like the "transformation tuesday" from instagram where people post baby pictures next to their current picture.. But instead of baby pictures vs current picture, do something like VMK pictures vs MVMK pictures where you post a picture of yourself in 2008 when VMK closed and a picture of yourself now that MVMK opened to show how much you changed in 5 years - hence the name "transformation VMK". I know it's a silly idea but I figured I would throw it out there and see if anyone was willing to do it.. I honestly think it would be fun and will post pictures of my own if others do too. But if no one posts then oh well, no harm done or feelings hurt.

:snowman:

I don't have any old vmk photos D:
You don't have any pictures of yourself in 2008? I hope you know I meant pictures of yourself not of VMK lol My intent was for people to see how much they have physically changed in five years. I was 12 when the game closed and I have changed a lot(x

Jasmine

Yeah, I misread it too xD

I've moved quite a bit, so I don't think I'd actually have any from 2008, but I definitely have some from 2009. I haven't really changed much in the past 5 years anyway :P

Yeah, I misread it too xD

I've moved quite a bit, so I don't think I'd actually have any from 2008, but I definitely have some from 2009. I haven't really changed much in the past 5 years anyway :P
I misread it too! LOL
I was about to upload pictures of my VMK character from 2008 and from now! XD
Rofl well feel free to post any pictures if you want to. You can also do your VMK character if that's more comfortable(x