Just a quick idea.

Kisura

Is there any possible way that we can make rotation's more of a whole circle rather then just North south east and west I just think it would give building more opportunities and it would look better overall.

For example having this pumpkin face South West in order to make the pumpkin look at you?

Cat

It's a good idea, but it would completely mess up the game.
Your character can stand in 4 different directions as well as your furniture.
Changing this aspect would affect a lot of things, and would require designing every angle for every piece of clothing and furniture, which is unrealistic.

Though inter cardinal directions is more realistic and could be easily done with a little time, and would help designing rooms a lot.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Changing this aspect would affect a lot of things, and would require designing every angle for every piece of clothing and furniture, which is unrealistic.

Though inter cardinal directions is more realistic and could be easily done with a little time, and would help designing rooms a lot.
From what I can tell your character can stand in 8 directions, normal and inter-cardinal. This might be a little complex to explain when out of game x_x (Sorry if i misunderstood your post, I easily have trouble reading things correctly xD)

Furniture can only face in four directions and I think it would be great if they can also have the inter-cardinal directions. Even though I think only some of the furniture would be truly great for it.

Fiyero

Not at all! The characters can stand diagonally (inter-cardinal) as well.

That being said, however, you're right about them having to make every furniture have a few from one the other four sides, which would be hard.