Question(s) about Born In Park Badge Just been to park

Hi All,

I am from Australia and just visited my first Disney park in LA today! Unfortantly I didn't take a photo of the time stamp required and since I am on holidays I haven't been able to print my character avatar.

I have photos from the park as well as my entry and fast passes, am I able to still do this? I haven't submitted a request yet and would like to know!

Hopefully I won't be kicking myself about making this mistake!!

Hi All,

I am from Australia and just visited my first Disney park in LA today! Unfortantly I didn't take a photo of the time stamp required and since I am on holidays I haven't been able to print my character avatar.

I have photos from the park as well as my entry and fast passes, am I able to still do this? I haven't submitted a request yet and would like to know!

Hopefully I won't be kicking myself about making this mistake!!
I believe you still need to have a photo of your character and times guided. Otherwise all the other people would have not used printed characters ya know? But you're in luck cause I'm going to the park real soon and taking a bunch of people with us. Sorry that you couldn't do it properly, but we can still take you! :rose: :hearts: Just post on Skillet's thread your IGN and picture :)