Kanye West

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
I'm sure you've heard of him. (The College Dropout was the best album of the 2000's besides MMLP1.)

For those watching the throne, don't let Kanye into his zone and discuss.

bound 2 is ENTIRELY too good
See, I don't really like Bound 2. It's really choppy.

I'm just not crazy about Yeezus in general. There are ~3 songs that are really great, ~3 more that are just okay, and I don't like the rest. It was a neat experiment, but it's undoubtedly his worst work as far as I'm concerned. I can listen to most of his other albums straight through (or at least very close; the skits on College Dropout and Late Registration get a little annoying to be honest). On Yeezus, I have to skip a couple songs.

I cut him a break because My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is one of the best albums in a long, long time. He's earned his right to release a weak album or two.

Blood on the Leaves, though. That's quality right there.

Chocobo

Simple and clean.
I don't really like Yeezus too much. Blood on the Leaves is a good song, but I really don't like too much else on Yeezus.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is wonderful.

Yeezus may not be pleasing to the ear but just the obscurity of Kanye's samples that he used throughout the album is incredible. He's a legendary producer.

Yeezus may not be pleasing to the ear but just the obscurity of Kanye's samples that he used throughout the album is incredible. He's a legendary producer.
No doubt, but this is true of most of Kanye's stuff, except the rest of it is a lot easier on the ears. (Although, Watch the Throne gets a little gritty at points.)

Relevant: I've been informed that someone "unmastered" My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. I haven't found it (the blog that made it was taken down), but I'm told it sounds more clear than the original.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
The man could marry a desk and I wouldn't care.

His music is beautiful. It's going to take a lot more embarrassing comments before I stop listening to his music.
I wasn't trying to make you stop listening to him, I was only stating my opinion. Don't try to make something out of nothing.

PS. What was so "embarrassing" about that post?

neverlander

I love kanye and i just saw him live on the 13th and he gave an amazing speech about how the media twists what he does for his family and says.
I think he's really misunderstood and I have no shame that I paid $150 to see him perform live 10 feet in front of me. #_)
Yeezus is also one of my favorite albums of 2013, he's very very very talented and I don't really think that can be argued.