Katy Perry & TSwift Fight?

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
apparently... bad blood is about katy perry.
here's the info if you haven't heard:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/samstryker/...wifts-alleged-feud-with-katy-perry#.syNYkzLln

what are your guys opinions on it? and who do you side with most?

for me personally, i think taylor shouldn't be writing all her songs about people
who upset her in the past. with someone who has so many fans, and a great life
why waste your time on drama? it kind of makes think i wouldn't really want to
be this person's friend, because if you get on her bad side... she'll publicly trash you in one of her songs.
and if she really didn't know if they were "friends or not" then why not just be honest
and straight out ask? a bit immature tbh.
i've always enjoyed katy's music a bit more than taylor's... and i like how she carries herself.
she's fun and seems like a sweet person.

Megara

no sleep club
i can't believe i read through that entire thing tbh

I'm not a fan of either of them, but I do happen to like Taylor Swift as a person. If she uses her music as a diary, then that's how she does it. It's not Taylor's fault if people want to look more into it.

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
I was aware of this and personally i don't care, i like both Katy and Taylor's music. I really enjoy the Bad Blood song and video. Also i don't know either of them personally or the situation to form an opinion and chose a side.

Nokuto

I don't really care. I personally like Katy Perry better though because shes more colorful and exciting. I don't like how Taylor Swift changed from country to Pop like it was nothing. I think they're fight started over something really stupid they need to just get over eachother