'Killing My Best Friend' Prank

How do you feel about this 'prank'?

• That's a great prank and meant no harm

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nokuto

Pranks today are no longer pranks, I've seen some videos where someone goes and straight up disrespects someone, and then when they get attacked they say "Chill it's just a prank!" But in all honesty the pranks I am seeing around on youtube I wouldn't even consider pranks. It's all trash
Exactly! at this point it's given stupid people *cough* sam pepper *cough* the idea that they can do things like this and have no reprecussions as long as they says it was all just a prank.

I know PewDiePie may not be a favorite of anyone around here, but his song mocking the prank channels is something I'm really proud of him for doing. (PewDiePie - "It's just a prank bro") He actually used his fame to show the stupidity of watching people like Sam Pepper.

These types of pranks aren't funny and honestly they're not even entertaining.

Nokuto

I know PewDiePie may not be a favorite of anyone around here, but his song mocking the prank channels is something I'm really proud of him for doing. (PewDiePie - "It's just a prank bro") He actually used his fame to show the stupidity of watching people like Sam Pepper.

These types of pranks aren't funny and honestly they're not even entertaining.
I totally forgot about him doing that song. I love when he does stuff like that I for one love Pewdiepie for that