Last Day of VMK

Crying.

-Alex

Unfortunately, my beta account got reset around that time...so i was a newbie around closing! Drat!

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Yikes.. I don't think you'd want to hear how I did.... BUT I'll tell you anyway! (:

So, I took a break from VMK for a while, and got addicted to Club Penguin.
Got back on VMK and noticed sooooo many new things coming out all at once, and I was fed up cause I couldn't get any of it, so I went straight back to Club Penguin.
I forgot I was playing CP on the day of VMK's closure.. and once I remembered, it was already closed..

Sad day.. and I'm sure you could guess, I stopped playing Club Penguin after that.. haha.

cruise

dizpinfriend said:

Spent the last minutes in Blue Bayou surrounded by many friends - most of whom I kept in contact with after the virtual gates closed...

I was so sad that I missed this and happened to be on vacation on the final day. Guess it was just as well! :(

carterjakep

I just went to my favorite room, Main Street, and waited there until it closed. I kept the message there for a long time, but I had to close it eventually. :(

I spent the whole day on vmk and I refused to get off till the message, I left up the message and just sat on my computer for a while staring at it. Merp.

I spent my last moments in New Orleans Square with my friends. I got off early though, cause I was 11 (turning 12 that year) and I had to go to bed lol. I said my goodbyes early, but at least I got to say goodbye. I met most (if not all) of my friends on VMKM afterwards, though I lost contact with some of them.

iamabigdisfan

Never got to enjoy the last day on VMK and say goodbye to friends due to my laptop crashing. I was so heartbroken about it. Now I always have a spare laptop just in case of a disaster!!!