Last Day of VMK

I gave all my things away to people who never was able to get their hands on 'ultra rares' and stuff.

Hung out with my closest friends from VMK and said our goodbyes :(

bradman

That's because you were most likely in there :) I have a screen shot of LadyCatGirl saying something in the room, not you, though.

One Day Before Closing:

Closing:

I remember that! I went there to give her my flips at the last second before the game closed..goog memories.. Thanks for posting!

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
The last hour before closing, I went back to -Virtual Disney World Quests-, and left a light of hope on:
That light ping... those feels!!!

I remember getting the purple space suit and trading it for sparrow, stitch and inferno, getting it, and then the game closed shortly after. My quest in the game was complete.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I got banned way before it closed lol for a reason I don't even remember. So I never got to say goodbye to my friends, or enjoy the events of the following year leading up to it's closure. :/

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I went on untill I had to go to sleep before it closed. I remember the day I found out it was closing.Early in the morning I was talking to a friend telling her to join. THE NEXT MINUTE. The site is updated to no longer accept new players and the game is closing. That was the day I got my Autopia Drivers Licence too. Mixed Emotions on that day.

Alamar

I hung out with friends in Fantasyland in the Sky until it closed its doors for the final time! I remember that it was very bittersweet, but I at least got to say goodbye to most of my online friends before it closed.

Jenni

On my last day, I was literally crying because I made so many amazing friends at VMK. I couldn't stay up because bedtimes and stuff.. but after it closed.. my life felt so empty.

Harmuffin

Adventure time, come on grab your friends!
I remember I had gotten banned of the computer for something I did in real life and I snuck on vmk to say goodbye to a couple of friends. I cried hard that night.

@PiratePrecious I loved the ballroom picture. :) My favorite. :) I need to remember to call @Tink Tinky Tink since I can use the words now.

Ranch

Dizpinfriend, DCSmickeyman, and myself all sat in my starlight cafe build, reminiscing over all we accomplished with our quest park, and how devastating it was to lose it all.

I left a light on in the main lobby in hopes the game would come back one day..

Bindingkey

I spent it with friends and I had to leave early for bed for school the next day. I remember first hearing about the closing it was so ridiculous they started introducing a lot of cool items but then suddenly decided to close.

it was all so stupid.

I got banned for a month about a month before VMK closed. I spent the last month of VMK's life wishing I could play. I was unbanned a few days prior to its closure, however, so I just talked to friends mostly.

I remember the last person I talked to was an awesome guy named PMFan. I couldn't stay up until VMK closed, so once I logged off, I knew that it was over.

I never really kept in contact with any friends I made on VMK. It's sad. I really wish I did.