Leaving.♥

Hypnotic

So at the end of the week, I am leaving. I spent a good 4 years on this game, on and off. However, I decided the game isnt for me anymore. I've made lots of friends, and I had quite some fun on here. It's hard to believe I joined so long ago. However, this will be good for me. MYVMK always had my back when I was facing hard obstacles in my life. But, now I have a lot to look forward to, and I wont have the time to stick around. I am sure I will jump on every now and then, just to say hi to friends. But, officially, Friday or Saturday will be my last day on myvmk. Thank you to the friends I made, and to the staff who put their time to making this game possible.♥♥

:grizzly:

So at the end of the week, I am leaving. I spent a good 4 years on this game, on and off. However, I decided the game isnt for me anymore. I've made lots of friends, and I had quite some fun on here. It's hard to believe I joined so long ago. However, this will be good for me. MYVMK always had my back when I was facing hard obstacles in my life. But, now I have a lot to look forward to, and I wont have the time to stick around. I am sure I will jump on every now and then, just to say hi to friends. But, officially, Friday or Saturday will be my last day on myvmk. Thank you to the friends I made, and to the staff who put their time to making this game possible.♥♥

:grizzly:
how about NO