Legends of Pirates Online

I had joined Pirates of the Caribbean in 2008 (it became my rebound for VMK) and stuck with it till it went offline, and as someone who was very involved in the original game, TLOPO has made it feel like I'm coming back home. I joined a couple of weeks after Beta was released, and right now they're down for a couple of weeks to do some much-needed updates, but I'd say it pretty much really is an exact replica of POTCO, minus a few things that have not been coded into the game yet (like flagships and invasions), but it sounds like they're really striving to restore every aspect of the original game! It's very, very impressive, all the work they've done, and though it's been full of glitches and bugs up until this point (as one can expect from Beta), it is well worth the time to give it a shot, once it's back open! It sounds like it'll be up and running just about as good as POTCO was with much fewer server crashes and bugs than there had been after this round of maintenance. Definitely worth checking out. :thumbsup:

MisterLoony

I had joined Pirates of the Caribbean in 2008 (it became my rebound for VMK) and stuck with it till it went offline, and as someone who was very involved in the original game, TLOPO has made it feel like I'm coming back home. I joined a couple of weeks after Beta was released, and right now they're down for a couple of weeks to do some much-needed updates, but I'd say it pretty much really is an exact replica of POTCO, minus a few things that have not been coded into the game yet (like flagships and invasions), but it sounds like they're really striving to restore every aspect of the original game! It's very, very impressive, all the work they've done, and though it's been full of glitches and bugs up until this point (as one can expect from Beta), it is well worth the time to give it a shot, once it's back open! It sounds like it'll be up and running just about as good as POTCO was with much fewer server crashes and bugs than there had been after this round of maintenance. Definitely worth checking out. :thumbsup:
yes i've been playing it since alpha!!!
I just found it so I'll have to check it out when it's back up and running(as long as I haven't died from college)!