QT: Clothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShootingfortheMoon I have 23 Flubbers I can trade you
I also have 5 Fireworks Fountain Cone Small, 6 Fireworks Sparkler Wheels and 5 Halloween Fireworks Fountain Cone Small I can do for 2k each?
Sounds good! I can take the 23 Flubbers and 5 Fireworks Fountain Cones Small
33k altogether?

What exactly do you mean by Christmas lights?
Christmas string lights. Sorry, I was being vague. :sweat:
Idk if MyVMK has something like that, its been awhile since I've been on.

Sounds good! I can take the 23 Flubbers and 5 Fireworks Fountain Cones Small
33k altogether?

Christmas string lights. Sorry, I was being vague. :sweat:
Idk if MyVMK has something like that, its been awhile since I've been on.
Sounds good :) When will you be available next?

Sounds good :) When will you be available next?
I'm online right now, but will be online tomorrow night as well. Saturday may be the best day to trade since I'm off that day. Shoot me a pm whenever you're online tomorrow night or Saturday. :D

Great, just LMK when you're free to meet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No problem! I'm online now, if not tonight, I will be online tomorrow night and will be online all day since I'm off tomorrow. Lmk whenever you're online! :)

you still need any flubbers ?
I might, I'm about to get over 50 flubbers so I may have to message you back depending on how many I get in trades lol.

@ShootingfortheMoon hey, if your still around i'm at fantasyland courtyard

I will be getting off shortly.. i just saw your message post about when youd be on. Ill try catching you on friday or Saturday..

Last edited:
I'm online right now, but will be online tomorrow night as well. Saturday may be the best day to trade since I'm off that day. Shoot me a pm whenever you're online tomorrow night or Saturday. :D

No problem! I'm online now, if not tonight, I will be online tomorrow night and will be online all day since I'm off tomorrow. Lmk whenever you're online! :)

I might, I'm about to get over 50 flubbers so I may have to message you back depending on how many I get in trades lol.
I'll be available off & on for about the next 4 hours. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.