LF Force Push Magic - White Baggies Cndy Cane Leggings - 1 Red Saber - 1* Dark Saber - 4* Mikes Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I am DESPERATE to get my hands on a force push magic.. If you are trading one, please let me know! I currently have 400k im willing to part with, and if you have any other wants, please let me know. I dont have a ton of rares, but I have a blue inferno that I may be willing to sell first...

So please, if you are getting rid of it, let me know!

Thank you!

UPDATE:
I am looking for just ONE more force push! I am currently offering 300k but could add more creds and or items (such as Kylo mask). If anyone is interested, or wants to see if I have any other items, please let me know! Thanks!

Last edited:
Slight bump! I got one, but now I wanna turn it into 5*, so if anyone has more please let me know! I also currently have a star wars flip im willing to trade out for it! Im only really interested in offers that include it for the inferno, so please let me know!

I am looking for just ONE more force push! I am currently offering 300k but could add more creds and or items (such as Kylo mask). If anyone is interested, or wants to see if I have any other items, please let me know! Thanks! (also adding this to the original post)

UPDATE:
Also offering Candy Cane leggings for this!

Last edited:
Bump!

Adding 4* Mikes Car Magic and a HunnyBadger Pin to the mix of things im willing to trade! Willing to do mixes of multiple items and or creds! Let me know![DOUBLEPOST=1519166287][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bump!

Adding 4* Mikes Car Magic and a HunnyBadger Pin to the mix of things im willing to trade! Willing to do mixes of multiple items and or creds! Let me know!
Also have both Jedi and Sith robes!

Last edited:
Hello, I'm selling force magic. Current highest offer is 450k (I'm only looking for creds at this point). Let me know if you're interested (:
I actually made a trade this morning for my fifth and final one I needed and forgot to close this, but thank you for letting me know!! :D

Side shoutout to everyone who was awesome and traded me their force pushes, im super pumped to have made it 5*!!

@HOST_Nala @HOST_Duchess please archive this!

Status
Not open for further replies.