Loading too slow to log in...

Karalora

For several days now, everything in the game, from rooms to my inventory, has loaded excruciatingly slowly for me. By now it's at the point where I can't even get in because the loading screen freezes. I think I'm not the only person having this issue, so what's going on? Is it the new version of Firefox causing the problem? What can we do?

its been doing this too me too the past day or two, I've been having to bounce around on my old laptop and new laptop in order to get on but I use myvmkpal though not firefox.

Karalora

I also use MyVMKPal. But Firefox is my regular browser and the problem started around the time of the recent update so I wondered if there was a connection.

Karalora

I missed yesterday's quest due to this problem. :( I'm very disappointed that no one on staff is getting back to me on this.

Karalora

i have an extra tomorrowland t-shirt from the quest I am asking 5k if you are interested. Sorry you can't get on. :(
I appreciate the offer, but how would we even trade if I can't get on?

@Karalora Try tagging a staff member and have you tried emailing contact us?
I did email using the Contact Us function. I don't feel I know any staff members well enough to single them out. Who would be best to notify?

I appreciate the offer, but how would we even trade if I can't get on?

I did email using the Contact Us function. I don't feel I know any staff members well enough to single them out. Who would be best to notify?
Hi there! The best thing to do would be shoot us an email at contact@myvmk.com. Our response time might be a little slower this weekend due to the holidays but we will look into it and get back to you! :)

Amy

Head Administrator
Clear your temp files, that's usually it believe it or not. If that doesn't help well, new client is coming soon... lol sorry don't mean to sound dismissive, but this has been an issue for a lot of people and it's shockwave related :(

Karalora

After some trial and error, I at least managed to get MyVMKPal updated properly, though it still seems to be lagging too hard to boot up. I'll keep fiddling with everything and post any solutions I might find.

Karalora

Great news! After a Windows update, MyVMKPal is back to its normal performance. Anyone else still having trouble, see if there is an OS update available. Can't hurt to check!