Loggin Issues (Fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
So everything was working perfectly fine yesterday. I did not update anything or make any changes to my computer.
Now I'm having issues logging into the game. During the loading screen with the myvmk logo it will load a bit and stop, then it will continue loading and stop again. This continues on until the bar is full, then it will just sit on the logo screen for a few minutes till moving onto the loading furniture/character data which by the end I end up getting dc.
I've tried everything I could think of
- loggin using alt account
- restarting computer
- restarting router
- clearing cache/cookies/browsing history
- using different browsers
- uninstall/install older versions of shockwave
- ccleaner
and nothing has changed.
Since I haven't seen any threads about loggin issues, I'm assuming it's just me. :blue:

That has happened to me the past 3 days. I just wait it out and sometimes it'll continue to log me in or it'll get all the way and dc me and start over. It's a gamble. D:

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
That has happened to me the past 3 days. I just wait it out and sometimes it'll continue to log me in or it'll get all the way and dc me and start over. It's a gamble. D:
So it seems it's not just me. It just seemed weird that all of the sudden from one day to the next it would stop working.

I thought it might have been just me because I came back from spring break to my apartment where the wifi isn't as great, but I'm surprised to see it happens to others as well.

@Nimmy I'm finally on after trying for 2 hours..ugh[DOUBLEPOST=1426600427][/DOUBLEPOST]
So it seems it's not just me. It just seemed weird that all of the sudden from one day to the next it would stop working.
Ikr? That's what I don't understand. I also don't understand why VMK can't work on all versions of shockwave. My computer keeps telling me to update it and I'm like "cry..I can't because vmk.." I hate it tbh. I hope you get on soon though<3

Last edited:

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Finally logged on after countless tries but everything is loading extremely slow and I feel that if i happen to log off and try to log back in i'll continue to have the same issues as before. :(

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
Nothing is fixed, somehow was able to get on, bought my mad hatter hat and took me 2 hours to complete the quest because of loading issues. Eventually got dc and now I've been dealing with the same loggin issue all over again. :rage:[DOUBLEPOST=1426619983][/DOUBLEPOST]After several tries of repeating a few steps, I finally got it to work. :)

Please close @NightWolf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.