login pins/exclusive pins

There was a Friday the 13th pin today that I would've enjoyed but unfortunately I couldn't make it online in time to get one. Also there have been many log in pins that get added in the afternoon that I can't collect either. Maybe it's just me and bad timing but I'm just bummed out because I can only be online late at night and I miss so many cut off times for these log in pins since they are added to the game so late in the day. Please consider adding these earlier in the day or at midnight to be collected for a full 24 hours. thanks

Yeah i missed this one too due to having to work so it would be nice if they added them earlier in the day or at midnight.. so yeah it would be nice if it would be avaliable to be collected for 24 hour limit like you said.

in regards to the Friday the 13th pin, I guess that was an event. Mind you, an event that was NEVER added to the event calendar. I understand if it was a pop up thing, but even the last pop up we had (national honeybee day) was added to the calendar. There were no times posted for Friday's "pop up" event. As for log in pins I would like to see those made available for a full 24 hours to give everyone a chance to collect. These pins are made to be freebies, not for people to mark up to make loads of credits off of from people that were never given a chance to get said pins. Anyway, that's my opinion on the issue. Some will disagree and that's okay.

Also, much appreciated to those that offered to give me a pin from the event. I was lucky to find a nice person in game that night. Thanks yall