lol after 3 months i still can't get in game

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
im stuck in the redirect loop bc it wont let me connect to the server.i have tried everything and i wanna cry bc i just want to play bc i just had surgery and i want to see my friends pls why WONT IT LET ME PLAY i'm actually mad bc no one will help me or ignores my threads lol

Have you downloaded the lastest shockwave player? I had to do this in order to even have the game show up in VMK experience.

Music is life. IGN: DJSnake on VMK.

CocoBandicoot

Have you downloaded the lastest shockwave player? I had to do this in order to even have the game show up in VMK experience.

the newest version actually conflicts with myvmk, most players use an older version. i've been through this issue several times in the past year and i've tried everything and then one day it mysteriously starts working again lol

Hmm that's strange. I downloaded the newest version and it worked fine with me. But then again it wouldn't open in browser. Only in the VMK Experience

Aww :/ I'm sorry!

CocoBandicoot

Are you on google chrome? I used to play the game on chrome, but then after one update it stopped working. Try using Mozilla Firefox..
it happens on every browser tbh[DOUBLEPOST=1436615699][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was having problems and I just had to completely reset my computer. If you go to refresh your pc without affecting your files it won't delete everything.
:/ i don't have windows 8, and you can't do that with windows 7

Last edited: