Looking For TONS Of Items, Including Buyables! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the dark ride queen of hearts pin. What is offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I purchased one a couple of weeks ago for 85k, but that price was offered to me, so I'm not sure if it represents the actual current value of the pin. Did you have a price in mind? :)

I have 2 Sparky plushes i have no use for
I actually don't need any more Sparky plushes, but thank you so much!! <3

I got these.
Just don't know prices.
I've been paying 500c-2k per clam & coral chair, and 500c-1k per pebble carpet.

I have no clue what the beanie and magic are going for haha. :p Do you mind holding them for me for a day or two until I get a value check, please? Thank you!!

Horseytink

Lover of all things Disney!
I purchased one a couple of weeks ago for 85k, but that price was offered to me, so I'm not sure if it represents the actual current value of the pin. Did you have a price in mind? :)

Did you still want to buy another? If so, I would like to get 80k for mine. Let me know if that works for you.

I have
Carrot Days Carrot Balloons x3
Gumdrop Chair Black x50
Gumdrop Chair Charcoal x3
Finding Nemo Blue Pebble Carpet x3
Flat Mint Block Black x2

2- Dark Ride Peter Pan - Tigerlily

what are you offering?
Hi! :)

I've been paying 500c-1k per pebble carpet/chair/mint, and 500c-1.5k per balloon bunch/Tigerlily pin.

@Horseytink I'd love to buy yours!! Are you sure 80k is all you'd want, though?

Horseytink

Hi! :)

I've been paying 500c-1k per pebble carpet/chair/mint, and 500c-1.5k per balloon bunch/Tigerlily pin.

@Horseytink I'd love to buy yours!! Are you sure 80k is all you'd want, though?
If you think 85k is more of a fair price than I'll definitely take that. When can we meet up? I'm in the process of logging in now.

If you think 85k is more of a fair price than I'll definitely take that. When can we meet up? I'm in the process of logging in now.

Unfortunately I’ve been in a DC loop for the past 20 minutes or so, but I’ll let you know when I’ve made it in-game. [emoji4]

Horseytink

Unfortunately I’ve been in a DC loop for the past 20 minutes or so, but I’ll let you know when I’ve made it in-game. [emoji4]

Ok, I finally made it on. Just message me once you've made it on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.