Looking For TONS Of Items, Including Buyables! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!

I'm not positive on some of the values, but I'll list what I've been paying for the items:
Heart chairs: 500c-1.5k per
Mickey party carpets: 250c-750c per
Finding Dory seashell chairs: 500c-1k per
Finding Nemo coral chairs: 500c-1k per
Tiki Totem Topper: 500c-1k per
HSM microphone: 1-3k per
Movie posters (not pirates, though): 500c-1.5k per

What prices did you have in mind? Thanks. :)
Heart chairs (solid), I'd like 500c for
Heart chairs (patterned/ombre) I'd like 1k for.
Seashell and coral chairs I'd like 750c each
tiki totem topper i'd like 1k for
hsm microphone i'd like 1k for
movie posters i'd like 1.5k for each :D

Right now I'm having trouble logging into the game. :( So this probably won't happen tonight

Heart chairs (solid), I'd like 500c for
Heart chairs (patterned/ombre) I'd like 1k for.
Seashell and coral chairs I'd like 750c each
tiki totem topper i'd like 1k for
hsm microphone i'd like 1k for
movie posters i'd like 1.5k for each :D

Right now I'm having trouble logging into the game. :( So this probably won't happen tonight
No worries! I'm on pretty much every day for some amount of time or another. :p After 10pm EST is the best trading time for me, but just PM me when you're free, please. :)

@browneyedgal I have Pink Tiki pin.. I have the full Tiki pin set actually if you want the full set too. How many credits would you offer?
Yay!!

I've been seeing and/or buying the green, red, yellow, and blue tiki pins for 500c-1k per, but I honestly have ZERO clue what the pink one is worth. Someone told me 5k, someone else mentioned 15k...... but who knows how accurate those figures are......

Did you have a price range in mind?

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
@browneyedgal hmm I originally did not have a set price in mind considering I had no idea what one was willing to trade for it. Since there seems to be a general price gap with the 5-15k maybe we can meet in the middle? perhaps 10k? I would be ok with that. :)

@browneyedgal hmm I originally did not have a set price in mind considering I had no idea what one was willing to trade for it. Since there seems to be a general price gap with the 5-15k maybe we can meet in the middle? perhaps 10k? I would be ok with that. :)
Sounds great!! Please let me know when you're free to trade. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.