Looking for Old Friends? Lost and Found!

asyuna

Oh gosh I wish I remembered everyones names!! I only remember my VMK BFF MagmaKairi, we called her Wolf! I think another was sweeticeskater cause wed call her sweet, there was a guy too we hung around with who ended up catfishing everyone and being a girl, we called him/her blue, I think she might be my friend on facebook...lol. My name was FinalHearts on old VMK if anyone remembers.

Don't know if anyone remembers me but I was Raccyn on the old VMK and kept the same name on the new. Looking for Daviedude especially. Would be nice to see RainerEars, RealLabGirl, PurpleDuck, Ranch and Q-Ruthie. Can't remember names of anyone else. Should have kept my friends list.

Looking for new friends too! :)
I dont think we were friends on old VMK but your name definately rings a bell. Mustve just seen you around a lot!

looking for my old friends list on the forums lol
astroacejaki
Brave_Bloom_Kiari
Foggarty
Jamarocker
thedogboy
TomorrowAlpha

Murph

DON'T BE LASAGNA
From VMK:
TropialPupsGirl
Ambercutiedogs
bella.b
cowamiiss
sourterngirl
AdventureKriste

from ovmk:
Autumn
Max
Stephen
purpleprincessdolphin.. princesspurpledolphin? (I gave her an angel hat u o u!)
Beyonce (lol)

from ovmk(outofgame):

-A girl who I originally met on VMKU who went by iSkye on that website but by something else on the ovmk forums ;o;.

-Schwamadoodle..Schwamacoodle?? Ohmygosh. This person had Levi from Attack on Titan as their icon and aah I just want to talk to them some more. Lol I felt a connection ;n;

and there's more but i didn't get to see their names long enough for them to be burned into my brain u n u I met some good old friends, good new ones and many great potential friends and I just really hope to bump into them again ;o;
I was autumn on ovmk:O

LisaMarie

I was Marysol in VMK.

Looking for:
DizToonGirl
FeenieAnn
Twirls
soonerlad
goofyboy-cutie
Kung-FuPanda
Churro-Miles
BestBorderCollie
aceofears
astroacejaki

Majority of my VMK friends I kept in contact with and still do have a way of reaching them! :)

still looking for Chaleyrain, Neonopenchicken and Mscini. and someone with snow in their name but i can't remember what the name was. I was PrincessChrystal if anyone remembers me!!

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I had 2 really close friends on the old game that i never have found. :( Their screen names on old game were.. HappyHorses and Christine.s. Christine.s used to go by Mix though. That was her nickname. If anybody out there know if they play currently please let me know! They might be playing under new screen names.[DOUBLEPOST=1431755993][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone know if an Ahoy from VMK plays this game? Same name on VMKGuide forums
what is Vmk Guide Forums? Is that like another forum or site where ppl try to find old vmk friends?

Last edited:
Don't remember a lot of names. I know I was friends with @INFINITYnBEYOND although I haven't talked to him here XD. There was another guy I was pretty good friends with that gave me the Black Mansion pants I'd been wanting toward the end as a present. I had a picture somewhere buuuut lots of computer switching.
I was MoitaRose on the old VMK too so if you happen to remember me shoot me a PM we can meet up.

Don't remember a lot of names. I know I was friends with @INFINITYnBEYOND although I haven't talked to him here XD. There was another guy I was pretty good friends with that gave me the Black Mansion pants I'd been wanting toward the end as a present. I had a picture somewhere buuuut lots of computer switching.
I was MoitaRose on the old VMK too so if you happen to remember me shoot me a PM we can meet up.
Hey! i do remember your name! Whats up!

PudgeTheFish

LF: StarGirlQTPie (I dont know if that right way of spelling all)

I was Lolothemonkey!