Loosen up the chat filters a bit

I know many people complained about this on the original game but I just wanted to bring it back up again. It is a bit ridiculous some of the words that are blocked. You should unblock all words except for curse words and provocative words. There could also be different filters for diferrent aged users. Just a thought!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I agree. I know that Amy said they will be changing the filter *hopefully* soon so we won't be so insanely restricted.

I agree. I know that Amy said they will be changing the filter *hopefully* soon so we won't be so insanely restricted.
It isn't bad at all right now.. It's nothing like vmk was. Well, except in messages and trades and such. I think that the regular public chat is very loose though. I like it (:

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
It isn't bad at all right now.. It's nothing like vmk was. Well, except in messages and trades and such. I think that the regular public chat is very loose though. I like it (:
What I meant by insanely restricted is when it gets to the point where you can't even put "Math" in your room title or say shells. Lol

Graham

オミッド
They still need to fix the original censors, that's why you can't put "Math" in your room title. You can't say shells because "hell" and you can't say class because "******".