Lost control of my character. Important please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
I went into MortimerGoth's "Goth Mansion" room and suddenly I couldn't leave.
My character sat down on nothing in the doorway, facing the opposite direction than when I came in.
It started saying things as me that I didn't type, all while MortimerGoth responded in a dialogue. BellaGoth(I think that was the username) was just sitting there doing nothing. I can only assume that person took control of my character? Also I couldn't say things that I did type. I sent a report, but no one came. Thanks. I hope my account and computer have not been compromised.

I realize this is not a good thing for the game,(it's like OVMK all over again) but no one even came to investigate. Please get back to me ASAP.

I recommend that you do not enter this room and leave the room if you see MortimerGoth or BellaGoth.

Peaches

Yes, I'm sure it was a bug that he made me compliment him and other random stuff that is not a bug. You didn't experience it. You can't tell me what happened. You're not a mod or admin. Thanks.

At first, I thought Amy was playing a joke, but then it never stopped. So I am very skeptic of that person, sorry if they are innocent, but I still do not trust them.

EDIT: Unless you were somehow in that room, I don't recognize your opinion. Sorry.

If he made you say that kind of stuff, then it's obviously not a bug. Hopefully this gets checked out soon.

EDIT: try pming an admin. it'll be obvious if they check the chat logs.

BellaGoth

lol "took control of your character" why would i even want your character and i was afk anyway thats why i wasnt doing anything but glad u think u can name drop because your computer messed up.

Peaches

I assumed it was you because you weren't talking. If it wasn't would you like to explain what happened?
I'm not name dropping. I'm reporting a bug issue, which guess what, entails writing who was involved. It needs to be fixed, however they can.

karkat

uhm the part about staying away from bella and mortimer, and leaving if they enter a room was a little ridic just saying
especially since a bug other people have experienced before
like omg

BellaGoth

I assumed it was you because you weren't talking. If it wasn't would you like to explain what happened?
I'm not name dropping. I'm reporting a bug issue, which guess what, entails writing who was involved. It needs to be fixed, however they can.
i dont know what happened considering i was AFK WHICH IS WHAT I JUST SAID. i dont even know who u are i just know we went in that room and closed our computers for a few minutes and then left it when we got back. we were alone when we got back. in your first post you said "I recommend that you do not enter this room and leave the room if you see MortimerGoth or BellaGoth." how is that not name dropping?? thats honestly so disrespectful of you to post that without contacting me. i wouldnt even know how to do that anyway.

Peaches

uhm the part about staying away from bella and mortimer, and leaving if they enter a room was a little ridic just saying
especially since a bug other people have experienced before
like omg
What is this bug then? Why have I never heard of it? Please explain how it happens and confirm that my account isn't hacked?

I don't know. I don't want it to happen to other people. It's just a warning, I said I recommend. I didn't demand that they were banned. You're acting like I'm a bad person but you're crucifying me because it involves one of your friends, I guess.

EDIT: I'm just being cautious. Also, I went back to the room after I dc'd and waited with a friend for a couple of minutes. I don't have you on my friends list and I didn't search the forums. That is my bad for not searching the forums. It didn't come to mind. Sorry.

karkat

What is this bug then? Why have I never heard of it? Please explain how it happens and confirm that my account isn't hacked?

I don't know. I don't want it to happen to other people. It's just a warning, I said I recommend. I didn't demand that they were banned. You're acting like I'm a bad person but you're crucifying me because it involves one of your friends, I guess.
yeah im the one attacking you totally u didnt start this thread totally like turning bella and mortimer into lepers yeah lol

Peaches

If you would look at this forum, this is the Bugs and Report forum. I am reporting an issue. I need to write the names because how else will they know where to investigate? What do you want me to do in this situation? Forget about it? Ignore it? Are you trying to cover up for them or something? Why is this so offensive to you? I simply want to warn others that this happened.

BellaGoth

If you would look at this forum, this is the Bugs and Report forum. I am reporting an issue. I need to write the names because how else will they know where to investigate? What do you want me to do in this situation? Forget about it? Ignore it? Are you trying to cover up for them or something? Why is this so offensive to you? I simply want to warn others that this happened.
"I recommend that you do not enter this room and leave the room if you see MortimerGoth or BellaGoth." HELLO RUDE

karkat

peaches this isnt dangan ronpa quit trying to detective
im gonna super high school level protect the innocent

Peaches

Okay, I'm going to ask you to stop. Your tumblr personality and gif responses are stupid. You're not a good debater. You aren't going to get your point across like that. I will continue to defend this post as an acceptable one until it is solved. I will not back down like other people. You can't intimidate me with your awful attempt at passive aggressive insulting.

I don't care what you think about the fandoms I'm in, it has no effect on this thread. You are trying to catch straws and insult me. It's not going to work.

BellaGoth

Okay, I'm going to ask you to stop. Your tumblr personality and gif responses are stupid. You're not a good debater. You aren't going to get your point across like that. I will continue to defend this post as an acceptable one until it is solved. I will not back down like other people. You can't intimidate me with your awful attempt at passive aggressive insulting.

I don't care what you think about the fandoms I'm in, it has no effect on this thread. You are trying to catch straws and insult me. It's not going to work.
you thinking you can look more intelligent with your "Look at me, I capitalize and punctuate. This is the internet; I'm so smart." attitude is stupid. they aren't trying to intimidate you, they're trying to say you're being ridiculous telling people to stay away from us then claiming you're not name dropping and jumping to conclusions.

Peaches

Nobody is trying to intimidate you. We are just pointing out that you're make innocent people look bad.

im sorry u find my gifs scary.
That's exactly it, you're trying to make me look like a bad person, while you three are all responding to me, while I am posting a bug report. I need to know what has happened. Despite you all saying that this is a common issue and that it's not worth worrying about, I haven't been given any explanation as to why or how it happened. You're all avoiding the issue and pleading offense. Respond to the actual topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.