Main Street Broken?

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
I don't really know if this is just me but Main Street USA still has halloween decorations up and the Main Street room (with the Penny Arcade and VMK central) are really glitchy where if you try to leave the room your character starts walking in the opposite direction and if you try to enter any of the buildings it wont let you. There have also been instances where my character has just flown across the screen in that particular room.

Main St has been like that since I joined in October. It's super glitchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They explained there was a glitch with the Halloween decorations that make your character enter at the wrong side of the room and when you try to move, the glitch tries to correct itself (which is where the rubber band effect comes from) but I'm not sure why it's still Halloween! It was Christmas in December but January went back to Halloween? Not sure why!

Luminosity

They explained there was a glitch with the Halloween decorations that make your character enter at the wrong side of the room and when you try to move, the glitch tries to correct itself (which is where the rubber band effect comes from) but I'm not sure why it's still Halloween! It was Christmas in December but January went back to Halloween? Not sure why!
I thought it was a joke honestly haha