Major bug fix lost my character

:( I have made a character and made a character for myvmk and played for 2 months. I really enjoyed the game.
After Christmas items came out I wanted a boys Christmas blue sweater so I decided to make a second character, a boy character. After doing so my main character a girl I worked hard on was gone.
I have had many other ppl try to log on to my account to see if my character appears, it does not. Others in different areas of the country and many different kinds of browsers such as IE, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, etc everything i can think of.
They all come up with the same thing I do. They are given the choice to create a new character being made I'm afraid to click the beginning, making a character that it will erase my character completely.
I have reported it to many ppl and posted on Facebook myvmk and told many ppl hoping to get something to Amy the creator. So far to no avail.
Please any help would be of help and anyone who can get my character back I would be so thankful to them.
I was told they can Log onto my character at the source of the game I can not, however. If they can recreate my character with what she had, or even change pass word and log in that would work. It would be so appreciated. My character was titled Poohdent.
Thank you for your help!

Karyn

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Please help her. Why is this taking so long???? This is extremely important. If it was one of us we would be crying and so upset. Please fix this for her. I can not believe it has taken this long to go nowhere.

Oh no D: That stinks! I really hope you get your character back. From what I hear, Amy is really good at helping with problems and replying so I bet she can fix it :D

Please help my good friend Poohdent!! This is just NOT right that she does not have her account back yet, we are all sorely missing her and need her back straight away!

(is that what you wanted me to say Poohdent?)

Amy

Head Administrator
Please help her. Why is this taking so long???? This is extremely important. If it was one of us we would be crying and so upset. Please fix this for her. I can not believe it has taken this long to go nowhere.
It hadn't been 40 minutes when you posted that... I can't be everywhere at once.

Accounts don't just get deleted. The profile for the account still works: http://game.myvmk.com/index.php?module=profile&username=Poohdent

Try resetting your password here: http://game.myvmk.com/index.php?module=forgotpw

My character now works I know u didn't, Amy, by your post here. Thank you so much for what u did. I didn't have to change anything you just fixed it YAY! When I log on now my character comes up until today that did not occur. Until today I got the screen how to make a new character. Im not sure why u didn't and I did Im telling you so u have knowledge it can happen. We did as I stated before have this trouble for a long time thats what little belle was saying i believe. I only posted on Facebook forums until this. And that did start last november. I was told incorrectly u knew, but now I know. YOU have thankfully FIXED everything thank you so much. I may walk the magic kingdom again. :-) thank you and hugs. Poohdent

Littlebelle

It hadn't been 40 minutes when you posted that... I can't be everywhere at once.

Accounts don't just get deleted. The profile for the account still works: http://game.myvmk.com/index.php?module=profile&username=Poohdent

Try resetting your password here: http://game.myvmk.com/index.php?module=forgotpw
I know poohdent went most of December not being able to play her character. This was not a one day thing. Not sure what happened there. Some sort of mis communication for sure. This was an ongoing problem for her. So I am not sure where the 40 minutes comes from. Glad it is fixed. I just felt so bad that after hearing about this last month to find out it was still not resolved.

Now she can happily play in the kingdom.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I know poohdent went most of December not being able to play her character. This was not a one day thing. Not sure what happened there. Some sort of mis communication for sure. This was an ongoing problem for her. So I am not sure where the 40 minutes comes from. Glad it is fixed. I just felt so bad that after hearing about this last month to find out it was still not resolved.

Now she can happily play in the kingdom.
When she says 40 minutes she meant from when poohdent posted the thread to when you said "What's taking so long?".

Littlebelle

Yes I think there was miss communication there. I was responding knowing it had been almost 2 months she could not use her character and not that she just posted. I would never expect Amy to be able to fix something that fast as I know she has a life :)