March Host Event Feedback

I just wanted to share my appreciation for the hosts this month! I know the month isn't over but the events I have participated in (so far) are amazing!
Disclaimer: I haven't participated in all the events yet (I went to Orlando) so I'll update this as I go!
I'd love to see what everyone else thought about the events thus far as well!

Shout out @HOST_Pegasus 's Merida event (I haven't done the Up one yet) but I love how its a multi-room event that has a creative interactive component dealing with the theme (clicking arrows is perfect for Merida)
@HOST_Mushu I LOVE the Pizza Planet Room and the event you have made to go with it. Yes it's a generator game but I like how you use it in a creative manner by creating coordinates corresponding to the cute little green guys.
@HOST_Aurora I LOVED Dumpling's maze during Winter Dreams so I love that you were able to incorporate a smaller version with this months theme. Great job :)
@HOST_Rafiki although Chef Skinner kinda creeps me out I love the event. I'm always turned into soup but it's a fun game XD

The trades room is awesome as well as the pins! If you haven't done these events make sure you try to make it at least once!
@HOST_Duchess I haven't quite made it to your event yet but I love Toy Story so I'm excited to see it and participate <3
Excited to see what the rest of the month has to offer :D