March Survey

1. what is your favorite sit down restaurant? Olive Garden, I have I think for pasta <3
2. xbox, playstation or wii? playstation, always.
3. what is your favorite shirt you own? Hmmm, all of them? lol, nawh. Right now I really like my Animal(from the muppets) baseball tee
4. what type of job do you have? I work as a hostess at a seafood restaurant :(
5. did you watch the Oscars? I did not, I never do... I don't have television. Only netflix and hulu hehe.
6. if so, what was your favorite Oscar moment? Didn't watch it.
7. if so, who do you think was best dressed at the Oscars? Didn't watch it, but I bet Jennifer Lawrence was best dressed. She always is :D
8. do you usually wear green on St. Patrick's Day? I do. But more often than not, I do it unintentionally haha.
9. which restaurant do you think is the most disgusting? Any seafood restaurant. I hate seafood.
10. do you have acrylic or natural nails? Natural nails.
11. what does your phone case look like? It's a dark grey with a Walt Disney quote - "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
12. what was your favorite TV show as a kid? I really liked the little mermaid tv series on Disney... Actually, I still do. I wish it was still on.
13. are you a morning or night person? night person. I am awful with mornings.
14. does someone have a crush on you? I don't think so O.o Unless my boyfriend does. However that would be silly since he loves me :P
15. who is your celebrity crush as of now? I will forever love Josh Hutcherson. Always have (even before HG)
16. what is your favorite movie genre? fantasy
17. is it warm or cold outside? cold :( I wish it was warm though. I hate the cold.
18. what's the weirdest thing that has happened recently? I found out that I have a B in my astronomy class (I thought I had much lower than that haha)
19. why do you think Miley Cyrus turned to be who she is? Drugs and the pressure to be the Disney image. I think she's seeking grown up attention. She bothers me, a lot. Always has.
20. Frozen or Tangled? TANGLED <3 Forever. While Frozen is amazing, you can't replace Tangled. It has a very special place in my heart (it was the first Disney movie that my baby sister and I bonded with)
21. do you like these monthly surveys? I've never done one before, but I did enjoy this one (:

1. what is your favorite sit down restaurant? A local Indian resturant.
2. xbox, playstation or wii? Xbox360
3. what is your favorite shirt you own? My black long sleeved sweater.
4. what type of job do you have? None currently, but I'm getting a summer job at Giant. :juggle:
5. did you watch the Oscars? No, but I know Leonardo DiCaprio didn't get one..again.
6. if so, what was your favorite Oscar moment? Didn't Watch
7. if so, who do you think was best dressed at the Oscars? ........
8. do you usually wear green on St. Patrick's Day? Yes, maybe some green, or all black.:clover:
9. which restaurant do you think is the most disgusting? Sorrentos of Maryland. Very greasy..
10. do you have acrylic or natural nails? Currently natural with black nail polish.
11. what does your phone case look like? Black and White stripes.
12. what was your favorite TV show as a kid? Courage the Cowardly Dog..still is
13. are you a morning or night person? Night person..if it was mornings it'd have to be either a thunderstorm, rainy, snowy, or cloudy weather with some cold breezes..
14. does someone have a crush on you? I don't know and I don't really care..most likely because I'm taken and that's not how I roll..:bounce:
15. who is your celebrity crush as of now? Spencer Treat Clark
16. what is your favorite movie genre? Horror, and Comedy.
17. is it warm or cold outside? Cold, but getting warm slowly.
18. what's the weirdest thing that has happened recently? Friend of mind told me an old story of how my boyfriend poo'd himself at school last year..and I was like "Can you like not.." :blue:
19. why do you think Miley Cyrus turned to be who she is? Either attention seeking, or compensating for something, or because it's a sudden fad for celebrity women to do that..
20. Frozen or Tangled? Tangled..
21. do you like these monthly surveys? YUEH

1. what is your favorite sit down restaurant? a place with a GOOD steak
2. xbox, playstation or wii? PS3
3. what is your favorite shirt you own? Hmmm hard to say what my favorite is but I value my Bill and Ted Shirt I got from halloween horror nights in 01. hmm my beetlejuice shirt, crow shirt and a few of my band shirts that are hard to find such as tour shirts etc
4. what type of job do you have? I work for the government, protecting people and putting bad guys away. Carry a springfield 40 cal and glock 9, 3 pairs of handcuffs and 6 extra mags when on duty , off duty I carry a springfield 45 from time to time, 13 clip no extra mags.
5. did you watch the Oscars? No
6. if so, what was your favorite Oscar moment?
7. if so, who do you think was best dressed at the Oscars?
8. do you usually wear green on St. Patrick's Day? nah
9. which restaurant do you think is the most disgusting? any restaurant that doesn't keep a clean kitchen
10. do you have acrylic or natural nails? natural
11. what does your phone case look like? doesn't have a case but the outside is black and metallic gray
12. what was your favorite TV show as a kid? Beetlejuice
13. are you a morning or night person? Night
14. does someone have a crush on you? Yes
15. who is your celebrity crush as of now? Celebrity crushes are dumb, childish and fake to be blunt
16. what is your favorite movie genre? Horror
17. is it warm or cold outside? warm
18. what's the weirdest thing that has happened recently?
19. why do you think Miley Cyrus turned to be who she is? is that, that hannah montana chick? who knows, immaturity perhaps? Dont follow that person
20. Frozen or Tangled? havent seen frozen but tangled was ok
21. do you like these monthly surveys? dunno, first one ive bothered to fill out

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
1. what is your favorite sit down restaurant? famous dave's...or olive garden...or the melting pot
2. xbox, playstation or wii? couldn't tell ya
3. what is your favorite shirt you own? it's a black button-up shirt from the 70s with a pale cream flower pattern
4. what type of job do you have? lazy freelance artist...that's all rn
5. did you watch the Oscars? nah I was at a house that had no cable
6. if so, what was your favorite Oscar moment? n/a
7. if so, who do you think was best dressed at the Oscars? who carez
8. do you usually wear green on St. Patrick's Day? a necklace or something
9. which restaurant do you think is the most disgusting? I don't know, I'm pretty OK with even the most low quality food as long as it is bad for u and I can stand the texture
10. do you have acrylic or natural nails? au naturale
11. what does your phone case look like? black w/ lil ghosts
12. what was your favorite TV show as a kid? there were many. animaniacs comes to mind first
13. are you a morning or night person? night-o-rama
14. does someone have a crush on you? yes, FINALLY
15. who is your celebrity crush as of now? grimes (~:
16. what is your favorite movie genre? idk..."indie"? lol
17. is it warm or cold outside? warmer than would be expected
18. what's the weirdest thing that has happened recently? I don't think I can write this publicly
19. why do you think Miley Cyrus turned to be who she is? I can't even begin to grasp the underlying complexities of this question
20. Frozen or Tangled? ugh neither...tangled if I had to choose
21. do you like these monthly surveys? yeah gives me something to do!

MagicFireball

Juice, or Mineral Water?
1. what is your favorite sit down restaurant? - Something American
2. xbox, playstation or wii? - I don't have any of those :( But if I have to chhose I guess a PS
3. what is your favorite shirt you own? - Striped T-Shirt
4. what type of job do you have? - Current none, I'm a High School Student
5. did you watch the Oscars? - Part of it
6. if so, what was your favorite Oscar moment? - I'm not sure
7. if so, who do you think was best dressed at the Oscars? - Ellen DeGeneres
8. do you usually wear green on St. Patrick's Day? - Not this year :o
9. which restaurant do you think is the most disgusting? - School Cafeteria
10. do you have acrylic or natural nails? - Natural
11. what does your phone case look like? - Plane White Rubber
12. what was your favorite TV show as a kid? - Anything from PBS Kids
13. are you a morning or night person? - Nighty-Night
14. does someone have a crush on you? - No :(
15. who is your celebrity crush as of now? - I can't answer that since it sounds too personal to me
16. what is your favorite movie genre? - Sci-fi
17. is it warm or cold outside? - Cold
18. what's the weirdest thing that has happened recently? - The dressing room wasn't locked completelu
19. why do you think Miley Cyrus turned to be who she is? - She wants attention
20. Frozen or Tangled? - Frozen
21. do you like these monthly surveys? - It's alright